Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

By Bella Rachlin:

Screenshot_20190404-163009.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Spectacular Member

These are all just gorgeous! Thanks Caivu!

Well, I guess I can't argue against the Burnside costume's longevity since it keeps popping up in fan-art and even official works, but I guess it being around for as long as it was had something to do with it.

By Penelope Barbalios:

Screenshot_20190406-115627.jpg

Barbara in the lower center.

Seems the July issue will be Scott’s last. Seems odd given how well it’s done with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Seems the July issue will be Scott’s last. Seems odd given how well it’s done with her.
    This is a real shame as I've really enjoyed Scott's Batgirl. I hope the new writer will continue making Batgirl mature and kickass.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Has this been confirmed? Would be a shame as shes doing a great job on the title.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Has this been confirmed? Would be a shame as shes doing a great job on the title.
    Mairghread Scott on twitter.

As you may have seen in the new July DC solicits, Issue 36 last issue was my last issue of Batgirl. It has been a real honor to write this character, but all good things must come to an end. I am very excited to see where @misscecil takes Babs next in issue 37.
    And yes, I agree that she has done a great job writing a more mature Babs and being respectful of the entire history of the character.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Mairghread Scott on twitter.

And yes, I agree that she has done a great job writing a more mature Babs and being respectful of the entire history of the character.
    That absolutely SUCKS! Outside of Gail, shes been the best of the lot to handle Babs.

Coming soon by Mikel Janin tweeted by BMB

Spectacular Member

Beautiful!

Janin might draw my favorite Babs.

Barbara The eyes are an odd shade but I love this especially the cheeky little smile.

https://twitter.com/JarrulusX

Spectacular Member

A ten-year-old Barbara will appear in the ‘Gotham’ series finale. Young Babs will be played by Jete Laurence, who starred in the recent ‘Pet Sematary’ remake.