Hello,

I wanted to make a comparison etc. between the teams in which Conner especially have been in.
Conner because he was also a member of the Ravers, who I liked.

I am not a fan of the current YJ Team and Comic and I will also show why.

1.) YOUNG JUSTICE ("ORIGINAL"):
Bart,Tim,Conner,Cassie,Cissie,Empress,Ray,Slobo,Se cret

I loved this comics, it was a good start to show their way to become heroes and deal with everyday life issues.
It also had some very impressing Stories like the one in Arrowettes School where the school therapist was killed and when they went to Apokolips etc.
I also LOVED the supporting characters like Traya,Red Tornado etc.

The Team was also interesting and had powerful characters with interesting powers.

2.) Teen Titans:
Bart,Conner,Tim,Cassie,Cyborg,Raven,Starfire,Miss Martian,Bombshell,Blue Beetle,Static,....

I loved the development of the characters, especially Superboy,Tim,Cassie, but also Bart who became Kid Flash and became more serious, but still funny.
I didnt like Superboys attitude development, but I liked that he became more powerful and one of the key players during IC.

It had his ups and downs, but I liked it as natural development, from Young Justice to Teen Titans.

The team was also interesting and they had a lot of powerful characters, who also had an interesting personality and they were more or less at the same experience level..
(Starfire,Beast Boy,Raven and Cyborg logically the more experienced members, but the others also became more experienced during their time in the team).

3.) Ravers:
Superboy,Sparx,Aura,Kaliber,Half-Life,Kindred Marx,Hero Cruz...

There were only 19 issues, but I liked the team.
I wasnt a fan of Hero Cruz, because I dont like the Dial H for Hero idea..(I generally dont like item based Superheroes-only Blue Beetle).

But the team was cool and had different personalities and a lot of interesting superpowers.

YOUNG JUSTICE (2019-....)
Conner,Bart,Tim,Cassie,Arrowette,Teen Lantern,Amethyst,Dial H for Hero,Spoiler,Naomi,Jackson,.....

I have to say that this is the team and comic Series which takes the last place for me.

1.) I dont like the storylines so far:
Gemworld was ok, but I really HATED the second story-arc where they visited other earths and wanted to return to their earth.
I prefer the storylines of the "old" Young Justice Comic Series, which were really cool and interesting.

Especially the Arrowette School Storyline was really impressing there and it was a Storyline which I will always remember, while the new Young Justice Storylines were ok..

2.) I am not a fan of the team compilation...