Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I think I could see her working with the New Leviathan or a third party, if it involves protecting her husband and son. There is no way that learning about the events unfolding around Talia's old organization wouldn't draw her attention, especially when the name become public knowledge. Too risky, after all, Raze and Smoke could be resurrected by Leviathan, and that alone would force her to get back in the game.
    I expected her to be here (and just mentioning that someone from NAoH showed up would be enough to have everyone jump to that conclusion) it is her target that feels out of character. Maybe we get some twist and find out she is being played or something, but right now it did not come off as a 'wow' scene, and maybe it is just my bad experience with Bendis stories but I am not too confident she is going to come off good here.

Spoiler for the last page of Event Leviathan #5, out today :

spoilers:
    Turns our Honor is once again working for Talia ! I hadn't seen that coming, and since her boss seems very intent at destroying Leviathan, I wonder what's truly going on here !
    end of spoilers

Don't know how I missed it for so long, but here it is, finally !

I wonder if we could find more fan art of the NaoH characters...

Extraordinary Member

Silencer is back in Event Leviathan #6. I guess some use is better than no use, but hopefully this is the last of Bendis writing her.

I honestly think that Bendis would work well with Silencer. Of course, I want her to appear everywhere

Extraordinary Member

I honestly think that Bendis would work well with Silencer. Of course, I want her to appear everywhere
    Don't know how, all she was used for here was generic armed henchman, something that her whole series was showing her fighting against being. Now maybe if Bendis was doing his own thing with the character there could be something there, but I would rather see someone build on who she is, not rewrite them for their own portfolio.

Sideways will appear in Young Justice #14

And Viking Judge is gonna appear in Wonder Woman #84/#750.

I knew we would see Sideways again, whether or not he's a permanent member in Young Justice is another story, but knowing him and Tempus are thriving is nice.

And I'm glad Viking Judge is alive b/c I was ticked off that she died in the first issue of the Unexpected, what would be the point in making Turids's descendant and consequential vessal a black biracial if you were just gonna kill her off, could have kept her white for that lbr.

I don't know if you've noticed, but apparently, the Silencer may become a recurring character in Wonder Woman ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Sideways will appear in Young Justice #14

And Viking Judge is gonna appear in Wonder Woman #84/#750.

I knew we would see Sideways again, whether or not he's a permanent member in Young Justice is another story, but knowing him and Tempus are thriving is nice.

And I'm glad Viking Judge is alive b/c I was ticked off that she died in the first issue of the Unexpected, what would be the point in making Turids's descendant and consequential vessal a black biracial if you were just gonna kill her off, could have kept her white for that lbr.
    Also happy that Sideways and his mythos (or at least one part of it) haven't been totally lost. Same for The Unexpected and Viking Judge.

I don't know if you've noticed, but apparently, the Silencer may become a recurring character in Wonder Woman ?
    Interesting. Curious as to the impetus for this, though glad it's happening nonetheless. I wonder what her role there will be?

Honestly, with these three characters appearing, I'm hoping that means Caden Park/The Immortal Man and his crew, Brimstone, and Damage aren't outside the realm of possibility to show up in the near future.

Not really a hero, but to my immense surprise, Quietus popped in the Batman 80th Special ! That's actually great !

Astonishing Member

Not really a hero, but to my immense surprise, Quietus popped in the Batman 80th Special ! That's actually great !
    That is a surprise. I guess with Leviathan still being a concept in use, there related characters haven't fallen completely into limbo and still see sporadic use. Be nice if Tynion could find a way to include Immortal Men related, but that feels unlikely.