Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I couldn't view the images either but no worries, I gotchu. This one works for me.
    Thanks !

I'm sad to see Silencer go, but we'll see her again in Event Leviathan, so I wonder how her series will end.

Damn it. What a great ending for The Silencer. Like most of the NAoH, it feels more like a door waiting to be open more than a definitive plunge into limbo. I hope she'll become a recurring character in some bigger franchise (Bendis' Action Comics would be great).

Silencer had a great ending. Sad that’s it’s done but if this was Honor’s last appearance I think I’d still be content. I believe she’s still going to show up in Event Leviathan though. Terrifics is still really good too, Yang said he wanted to create an Information Age Galactus to contrast the Space Age fears that Lee and Kirby explored. He’s doing good work.

Something I didn't notice before, so the panel confused me, but did Silencer's blonde 'friend' never talk in any previous appearances and was that ever made explicit?

Sad to see the title go. Hopefully after Leviathan Event is over there will be room for a Silencer book to work in the aftermath.

As for Terrifics. While this plotline kind of feels like it is just flapping in the wind, I am enjoying all the crazy stuff going on so I don't mind too much. While the antagonist doesn't excite me all that much the book does have a Claremont/Davis Excalibur feel to it which I like.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Something I didn't notice before, so the panel confused me, but did Silencer's blonde 'friend' never talk in any previous appearances and was that ever made explicit?

Sad to see the title go. Hopefully after Leviathan Event is over there will be room for a Silencer book to work in the aftermath.
    I don't remember right now if Detail ever talked near Aftermarket. I think he did shout something at Smoke however.

And I don't have much hope that Honor will get a book after Event Leviathan. Hopefully, her appearance there will be good and she'll become a recurring character somewhere else. Which would be the best outcome for a newly created character from the NAoH, sadly.

But perhaps that Tempus will bring Sideways with him in Flash Forward !

Concerning the Terrifics, I really like the dynamic of the team growing up, and Noosphere and Biosphere, while not that impressive, are funny in their own ways, which is great. This book need to remains trippy !

It's not much, but Damage, Sideways, the Terrifics and Tom Strong appears in the new promo image for Batman/Superman :

Mighty Member

Surprise to see them, even if the circumstances aren't the most pleasant.

I suspect that Sideways will be one of the six, considering that I saw a rumor about them not being "evil" per se but doing whatever they need to achieve their goals, and that he has the most direct link to the Dark Multiverse of all the heroes out there in this panel. But don't we know three of them : Billy batson, Donna Troy, Perry White ?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I suspect that Sideways will be one of the six, considering that I saw a rumor about them not being "evil" per se but doing whatever they need to achieve their goals, and that he has the most direct link to the Dark Multiverse of all the heroes out there in this panel. But don't we know three of them : Billy batson, Donna Troy, Perry White ?
    Makes you wonder what causes him (them?) to be so driven? Perhaps it'll have something to do with his mother.