Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

what could bullseye possibly do to her unless he had enhanced ammunition, at least vibranium scale?
    unless he's threatening harming other people

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what could bullseye possibly do to her unless he had enhanced ammunition, at least vibranium scale?
    unless he's threatening harming other people
    As you say, if he is given some sort of specialized weapon her could potentially hurt her. She would also be vulnerable to him in her human form.

Potentially her could also damage her through vulnerable points--such as her eyes. As far as we know her eyes aren't as invulnerable as her skin--potentially a shot through her eyes into her skull and brain could be fatal. Similarly, if he could shoot something into her mouth, he could potentially damage her from the inside.

We'll just have to wait until more plot details are released to find out exactly what's going on though.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    SHE-HULK ANNUAL #1: SHE-HULK VS. BULLSEYE
    Written by ALEXANDRA PETRI
    Art by ANDY MACDONALD
    Cover by MIRKA ANDOLFO
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...and-september/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And leave out the cover?

I wouldn't mind Jen keeping the extreme Hulk form with the gamma blast; but it shouldn't be her regular form and she should only use it when absolutely necessary, because she pays a price in doing so, namely her speech patterns and external manifestation of her intellect are hampered. So like Carol who has an OP Binary mode, Jen would have this OP mode, the dynamics being how often would she be tempted to use this.
    That hair is gorgeous and a funny cover as well! This will be interesting to see what's Bulleye's plan to deal with She-Hulk is when he is so used to dealing with the Daredevil/street level heroes on the MU and Jen acting according. If I recall he does have a super-metal laced skeleton or at least his spine so he might take a punch better than the average criminal.

I would like that. Keeping the most recent form as a limited time power up, a break out incase of emergency situation. It helps her fight a wider range of villains and is a best of both Shulkie forms' worlds.

by Kevin Wada

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Kevin Wada
    Wada draws the best She-Hulk .

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Kevin Wada
    Wada's She-Hulk almost always invokes a feeling in me that I can't exactly describe. Something about how the eyes look off frame and Shulkie doing her own thing invites me into the drawing instead of viewing it. When She-Hulk gets a solo agin I would love for Wada to return on cover duty.

This week in She-Hulk sightings we got Shulkie in the background of Avengers #19.

Here is the solicit for the annual plus Avengers.

SHE-HULK ANNUAL #1
    ALEXANDRA PETRI (W)
    ANDY MACDONALD (A)
    Cover by MIRKA ANDOLFO
    Connecting Variant by John Tyler Christopher
    ACTS OF EVIL!
    Bullseye being hired for an assassination? Just another Tuesday. But when he decides to pin it on She-Hulk? Bad idea.• Strap in as everyone’s favorite lawyer-slash-Hulk, Jennifer Walters, takes on the mad marksman in a classic case of character defamation…with a heaping helping of SMASH.
    Plus: Robots! Why? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see…
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

AVENGERS #23
    JASON AARON (W)
    STEFANO CASELLI (A/C)
    MARVELS 25TH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by MIKE MCKONE
    AVENGERS MOUNTAIN: POSSESSED as CHALLENGE OF THE GHOST RIDERS continues!It’s Ghost Rider vs. Ghost Rider in a wild race through hell, while the Avengers have to fight for their lives against their own Celestial headquarters, which is now possessed by a rather shocking, rather murderous hell-damned soul!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Also if the cover is true to the story, Jen and the rest of the Avengers will show up in Thor #16 as well.

Edit: Just realized the cover was for Avengers #19, mistook it for Thor's which doesn't have a cover. Still hope Jen will show up (as his… girlfriend?).

THOR #16
    JASON AARON (W) • MIKE DEL MUNDO (A) • Wraparound Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by TBA
    ALL-NEW WORLD FOR THE GOD OF THUNDER!
    Thor has disappeared! That’s all we can say without spoiling the epic, Midgard-shattering conclusion of WAR OF THE REALMS –
    but trust us, you won’t want to miss this issue, which is the kickoff of Jason Aaron’s final Thor story!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Lyra would be the best example. I would also add Southpaw to the "She-Hulk taking care of younger heroes club"
    Agreed.

Check out this absolute unit of a statue.
    Attachment 82348
    I love the beefiness, the dynamic pose, the detailing including her expressive face! Even with the hair being black with green highlights being a weird choice and the non-costume I find boring but fitting for that time that she was wearing that kind of outfit I gotta have it.
    http://news.toyark.com/2019/05/15/ma...obukiya-345287
    I like this!!!

I'll be buying one!!!

Incredible Member

An old french cover by jean Frisano with Jen Vs Dazzler!
    3275590894_1_2_ebYBkfAy.jpg

BANNED

Fantastic Four #266 May 1984
    "Call Her Karisma!"
    While Sue suffers from complications with her pregnancy,

Alicia Masters tells the Fantastic Four's newest member, the She-Hulk, a tale from the Invisible Girl's past.

Cameos by Bruce Banner (the Hulk), Walter Langkowski (Sasquatch) and Michael Morbius (Morbius the Living Vampire).

Story and art by John Byrne.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    why hasn't she had her own solo animated series?
    Good question. If marvel ever does it then to me it is to be based on the rendition by artist John Byrne and episodes adapted from stories as written by John Byrne. It 'll be a winner for sure! I mean X-Men TAS was based on renditions by the artist Jim Lee and mostly episodes adapted from stories as written by Chris Claremont, which lasted for 76 episodes!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Saw this on Twitter and had to share it.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Saw this on Twitter and had to share it.

More satisfying then Heroes in Crisis .

BANNED

The comicbook character Marvel Girl never murdered an entire race of aliens instead the Phoenix entity did it since said comicbook character was in suspended animation in a cocoon at the bottom of Jamaica Bay, thus absolved of the crime of genocide