Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
Jennifer Walters always thought that being a lawyer was in her blood… until a gamma-irradiated blood transfusion gave her the ability to change into the world's sexiest, sassiest, and strongest superheroine: THE SHE-HULK!

——————————————————————————————

I feel that Peter and Jennifer are right for each other if we look at their respective personas. Both are brilliant at what they do. Both have a direct ties to Bruce Banner, The Avengers, and Fantastic Four. Also, their minds do complement the other. There is so much untapped potential with the amount of stories produced that would keep the readers interested. And it has nothing to do with a one night stand, which would get old really fast.

To me, if Jennifer got to know Peter, they would become fast friends because their life experiences are very similar to each other than anyone else. I just never understand why they have not worked together on The Fantastic Four or The Avengers since both are reserved team members...
Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
You have several ideas about how to increase She-Hulk fanbase, including guesting her in Spider-Man books. I do want to know how sure you are that these tactics will actually work since you sound so confident in them.

Also, you've championed the cause of Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters becoming friends to the point that it's high time we see evidence of this in the comics. Why not provide us with panels showing their similarities, or story arcs that prove Parker's direct connection to Walter's cousin Bruce Banner.
I can do that. The thing is that there is so little of their interaction together in the comics. But the similarities are there, just like it is with Jessica Drew and Carol Danvers with their respective interactions with Peter outside the crime fighting arena. We can say the same thing about Deadpool and Wolverine having nothing to do with Peter Parker at all. Yet, Marvel pairs them in their respective team-ups all the time. I bring up the She-Hulk because she and Peter would be one of the few people who would understand the other very well, which makes for a very good story that's on par with Black Cat. A few years ago, I wanted to see Peter in a partnership with non-spidey created characters on the super heroine side. The only one that we've seen that has potential(not saying in a romantic relationship) was Carol Danvers, Jessica Drew, and Mockingbird respectively. We have not seen the former two work with Peter in a very long time. But going back to the She-Hulk, it surprises me that Jennifer doesn't know that Spider-Man is Peter Parker despite being with the Fantastic Four and Avengers. If Jen got to know Peter, they would be fast friends. All one needs to do is read their personality with their respective stories and you will find that Jennifer and Peter are quite similar to each other; especially in the 1st She-Hulk series...
Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
Except you haven't. I asked you to provide us with panels comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce or mention specific issues and storylines. That is the hard evidence we are looking for. What you did was to copy-and-paste from old posts.
That's because there are so few panels available on the net for me to compare with. I do not had the original copies of the 1st She-Hulk series. When I do, I'll post a few scans for comparison. There are none on the internet. But The first meeting between the She-Hulk and Spider-Man was in Marvel Team-Up that has a comparison between them...

I do not see what the comparison between the comicbook characters Spider-Man and She-Hulk is.