Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Thing is, "She Hulk gets Bulky/Ugly" is a story they're always compelled to do. I don't want her to be just a tall green Gamora either.
    I don"t really care if she is Bulky, it'a more about her characterization: I don't want bad copy of the Savage Hulk.

And in Twitter, Dan Slott seem to hint that he is involved on the show... I'm not always a fan of his writing, but it will be the best news possible for She-hulk. He is one the only recent writers who really understand her.
    Last edited by lordozone; 08-24-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I hope they give us a Jen/Shulk 60:40 spilt at the very least; superhero shoes tend to limit superpower usage to 'special occasions' due tue budget issues.
    Charles Soule kept Jennifer as the She-Hulk 24/7. Dan Slott had his chance to include Jenn in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. Never understood why he never added Jennifer to Peter's supporting cast as her human persona. That might had made for a fun dynamic.

This is fantastic news. From the title and what Kevin Fiege said it sounds like it's going to be a mix of the Dan Solltt and John Byrne runs which would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I presume they'll be doing a mo-cap She-Hulk... One of the thoughts I had watching Endgame and seeing Smart Hulk was that the technology is definitely at a level where She-Hulk could work.
    Motion-Capture is probably the best way they could capture She-Hulk from the comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I want to see Hulk villains that we didn't get to see in the movies. What happened to the Leader? Also more monster foes.
    Titania seems like a must.
    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    This is fantastic news. From the title and what Kevin Fiege said it sounds like it's going to be a mix of the Dan Solltt and John Byrne runs which would be awesome.
    Probably the best influences to draw from for a She-Hulk cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Motion-Capture is probably the best way they could capture She-Hulk from the comics.

Titania seems like a must.

Probably the best influences to draw from for a She-Hulk cartoon.
    hmm. What would be Titania's backstory in the MCU world? Inhuman? Something else? Dr Doom and Secret Wars and such don't officially exist yet. But who knows...?

Who would be a good actress for her? Tall, physical, etc.

hmm. What would be Titania's backstory in the MCU world? Inhuman? Something else? Dr Doom and Secret Wars and such don't officially exist yet. But who knows...?

Now that I think about it, I wish they hadn't used Absorbing Man/Creel in Agents of SHIELD...

Hmm... my goal to get a complete collection of Savage She-Hulk is going to be made harder because of this new I bet... off to ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I think the great thing today is that they can have the same actress as both Jenn and She Hulk. I remember someone made a very compelling case for Ingrid Oliver (Osgood in Doctor Who) a while back. And of course Angie Hammon has wanted to play She Hulk for years now. Of course both are on their 40’s but I don’t honestly think it matters if we have an older actress as an iconic hero, not to mention both are attractive and quirky in their past roles.

I met Ingrid at a Doctor Who con some years back, she was utterly charming and I really like the idea of her playing Jen!

You could always make Titania another botched attempt at recreating the Captain America supersoldier formula. Too powerful of a formula and she went bonkers or something along those lines.

Gwendoline Christie would be the obvious choice for Titania IMO but anyone with intimidating height would do.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    You could always make Titania another botched attempt at recreating the Captain America supersoldier formula. Too powerful of a formula and she went bonkers or something along those lines.

Gwendoline Christie would be the obvious choice for Titania IMO but anyone with intimidating height would do.
    Physicallly I could kind of see it, but Christie seems too classy for Titania .

Mighty Member

The origin of Titania is not really important it can be gamma ray, super-soldier serum, Chitauri or Thanos technology... it's her characterization that is important: She is a reflection of She-Hulk, a woman who lacked self-confidence and gained it with her powers. She hates She-Hulk because she reminds her of her failures, and of the bullies of her childhood.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Titania would follow the MCU trend of having the main baddie having a similar power set to the hero. I would also love to see Volcana gal paling it up with Titania, Beetle (Janice Lincoln) in the court room, that evolving Seeker robot from Jen's Savage days or/and Trask would be oldie but goodie picks and of course all the D-listers She-Hulk is plagued with like Man-Elephant or Dr. Bong in the comics could be sprinkled throughout episodes.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Should the She-Hulk series break the 4th wall?

She-Hulk's Disney+ Series Should Embrace a Self-Aware Shulkie
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Should the She-Hulk series break the 4th wall?

She-Hulk's Disney+ Series Should Embrace a Self-Aware Shulkie
    I think genre savviness is perfectly within Jen's character but outright breaking the fourth wall will turn the show into a farce and potentially turn Jen into a distraction for the rest of the MCU.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think genre savviness is perfectly within Jen's character but outright breaking the fourth wall will turn the show into a farce and potentially turn Jen into a distraction for the rest of the MCU.
    People who don’t know the character will probably assume Disney is ripping off Deadpool, House Of Cards and Fleabag if she does too, though if it’s done distinctively then it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    People who don’t know the character will probably assume Disney is ripping off Deadpool, House Of Cards and Fleabag if she does too, though if it’s done distinctively then it could work.
    And Disney has Deadpool now, so...