Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Holy sh*t shulkie will have MCU Disney+ tv show along with Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08...r-disney-plus/
    Finally! High-time for She-Hulk to finally get her due and to finally appear in the MCU! Can't wait .

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Holy sh*t shulkie will have MCU Disney+ tv show along with Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I just can't hide and I'm about to lose control lol I'm so happy we're getting a whole show just for Jen! I can't wait for more details

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

To which I say:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

This gif says it all
    https://imgur.com/N7EISIp

Hopefully they look to the Byrne and Slott runs and stay away from the current stuff.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Sooner or later someone will ask if She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight will crossover once the storylines are firmly established and audiences have gotten set and comfortable. I hope someone at D23 will ask this.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Mark Ruffalo has to have a guest role in the show, there's no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Sooner or later someone will ask if She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight will crossover once the storylines are firmly established and audiences have gotten set and comfortable. I hope someone at D23 will ask this.
    I assume we'll see them make the jump to movies for Phase 5.

Extraordinary Member

This is great news. I don't think any character is better suited to this format than the She-Hulk, and with Feige producing it it'll be able to cross over with the MCU and its legal issues in a way that the Netflix series couldn't.

I also hope they have her take on some "cases of the week" like in the Slott run. The lack of weekly stories was a problem for Daredevil and Jessica Jones and even in a limited series, there's so many weird areas of MCU law that Jen could look into.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume we'll see them make the jump to movies for Phase 5.
    And just to add, I want to see an MCU She-Hulk / Hawkeye friendship to mirror the comics.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member

Is it looking too far ahead to wonder if we could get the She-Hulk as a replacement for the Thing in Fantastic Four 3? Yes, probably. But at least it's theoretically possible now.

Holy crap indeed, great news.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    I am just... yes! She-Hulk, finally entering the big time! I mean sure a film would be nice, but a TV Series is better I say! More time to develop Jen and her story. And did you see the logo? That is not the logo of a 'Bruce-with-boobs-' She-Hulk, thats a classic, witty power-loveing logo if ever I saw one. Oh, I am a happy Jen fan!
    I hope you are right. *crosses fingers & toes*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Was rooting for Moon Knight and She-Hulk to be in the MCU at some point. Glad they made it now!
    Last edited by Electricmastro; 08-23-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Give me Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Jen or give me death.

Okay, seriously, this is great news, and the logo is a good indicator they intend to stick to the Bryne/Slott style than the grittier stuff the comics have been doing as of late. I do expect more of a concentration on the Jennifer persona for budget reasons, but with the right actress the character will be a joy to watch onscreen.

(Also OH MY GAWD MOON KNIGHT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)