Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Strange that cartoon didn't use red she-hulk also.
    It was set in an era where the Marvel cartoons only really had one prominent female character/hero per show.

It...was not a good period for Marvel Animation.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

The fact that She-Hulk did not appear in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was a missed opportunity. It would have been awesome to see her team up with the Wasp. The Avengers cartoon that replaced that series was just dreadful.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    The fact that She-Hulk did not appear in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was a missed opportunity. It would have been awesome to see her team up with the Wasp. The Avengers cartoon that replaced that series was just dreadful.
    The fact the producers didn't add both She-Hulk and Spider-Man was a missed opportunity as well. Then again, Marvel TV Studios decided to cancel EMH for the movie version didn't do any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The fact the producers didn't add both She-Hulk and Spider-Man was a missed opportunity as well. Then again, Marvel TV Studios decided to cancel EMH for the movie version didn't do any favors.
    Spider-Man appeared in the second season of EMH multiple times.

I think EMH would've done a great job with Jen had they introduced her. The female heroes on the show were always top-tier.

Maybe they would've brought in Maria Canals-Barrera back from Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to voice her since there seemed to be some overlap there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Spider-Man appeared in the second season of EMH multiple times.
    Indeed, too bad they had to add Jerk Jonah Jameson too. I would have liked to see part of Spidey's foe gallery have a role in the series. Surely, Norman Osobrn and his Dark Reign.

However, I agree that I would have loved to see She-Hulk in this series.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was set in an era where the Marvel cartoons only really had one prominent female character/hero per show.

It...was not a good period for Marvel Animation.
    Perlmutter is in charge of tv right? That might explain it.

The Avengers cartoon that replaced that series was just dreadful.
    It did last for several seasons though. The Black Panther season was actually not bad.

I think She-Hulk would do better as an animated TV series, preferably by one of the better anime studios
    Except anime based on Marvel properties haven't been all that good and hiring the really good studios isn't cheap.
    Last edited by Venom Melendez; 08-11-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    Perlmutter is in charge of tv right? That might explain it.
    I think you're thinking of Loeb.
    It did last for several seasons though. The Black Panther season was actually not bad.
    It definitely improved over time, but it never quite reached the heights of EMH.
    Except anime based on Marvel properties haven't been all that good and hiring the really good studios isn't cheap.
    I still want to watch the dubs of those Avengers anime's .

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

From all your talk it doesn't seem like I missed much from not having watched Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Though I do admit, Jen becoming the Emerald Emissary, Herald of Galactus is cool and I wish we can see it in other universes.

She even made it to Deviantart (courtesy FrolleinGrottenolm) and Marvel Microheroes!

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Becoming a herald of Galactus and her rivalry with Titania are my founder memories of that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    From all your talk it doesn't seem like I missed much from not having watched Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Though I do admit, Jen becoming the Emerald Emissary, Herald of Galactus is cool and I wish we can see it in other universes.

She even made it to Deviantart (courtesy FrolleinGrottenolm) and Marvel Microheroes!

I liked the concept, if not how they actually executed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think EMH would've done a great job with Jen had they introduced her. The female heroes on the show were always top-tier.

Maybe they would've brought in Maria Canals-Barrera back from Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to voice her since there seemed to be some overlap there.
    This was something I heard from back then, so it means nothing now, but Maria Canals-Barrera was cast in MvC3 with the intention of her being the definitive She-Hulk voice. Obviously this fell through, tho Misty Lee shares some vocal similarities with Canals-Barrera and seems to be the go-to at the moment.

Astonishing Member

The following link is just a rumor:

https://cosmicbook.news/she-hulk-spider-man-3

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

According to this CBR article, the Fantastic Four is a better way to introduce Jen into the MCU. I'm for it, she can be their lawyer.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    According to this CBR article, the Fantastic Four is a better way to introduce Jen into the MCU. I'm for it, she can be their lawyer.
    Makes me think they'll be in plenty of legal trouble in the MCU when put that way .