Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I heard Ewing wrote a fanfic called diary of ralph dibny which was meant to be a black comedy (but he took the blog down), and he can certainly dip into wacky fun if you look at his mighty avengers stuff occasionally

It's also weird but here me out, I think if aaron would get the point of the character, judging by the courtroom scene, i truly think he could write a good she hulk as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    It's also weird but here me out, I think if aaron would get the point of the character, judging by the courtroom scene, i truly think he could write a good she hulk as well
    That's part of what makes current Jen so weird. Like, Aaron can write normal She-Hulk, seems to get her appeal, but then can't seem to make up his mind when it comes to his own version of Jen.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    There is a new Marvel legend She-Hulk figure just been revealed. It's the grey version though mostly will be released later on as a green version.

You can find photos here.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/19/s...details-357256
    I'm surprised its not bulkier as it looks like the same build as her A-Force sculpt.

In another San Diego related topic, a She-Hulk cosplayer won an honorable mention at the Marvel San Diego Cosplay Contest.
    http://www.marvel.com/watch/digital-...e-at-sdcc-2019

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I can barely recognize Jen in this variant cover for Immortal Hulk #25 by Ron Lim; if it weren't for the purple and white costume, long hair and breasts, her jawline is too square and makes her look masculine. Heck, Titania looks feminine.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I can barely recognize Jen in this variant cover for Immortal Hulk #25 by Ron Lim; if it weren't for the purple and white costume, long hair and breasts, her jawline is too square and makes her look masculine. Heck, Titania looks feminine.

Well, it's consistent with how she last looked in this back, at least.

They are touching on She-Hulk's origin in History of the Marvel Universe #4.

Astonishing Member

The history of the Marvel Universe covers by Steve McNiven are awesome.McNiven art style is a bit different in those covers but quite cool.
    History of the Marvel Universe is a Limited series that i am looking forward,cool to see that She Hulk will be in the stories.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Awesome cover!

Agreed, even if he's talking about the concept of a She-Hulk instead of Jen specifically why not just say Hulk.

This week in She-Hulk sightings:
    In Captain Marvel #8 Jen is called by Spider-Woman to help Carol relieve some tension with a sparring match. It can be implied that Carol and Jen spar frequently as Carol mentions that with her powers being weakened their sparring match was a little one.
    Some alternate reality She-Hulks appear in Secret Warps: Ghost Panther as Hulk 2099 is fused with Strange 2099 and in Spider-Man: Life Story #5 Jen has taken Iron Man's side in the that universe's Civil War.
    Finally, while Jen doesn't show up, Titania briefly talks about her archenemies, in Immortal Hulk #21.
    I would love to see Jen spar with Peter Parker: Spider-Hulk. That would be an interesting match up that would allow Jen to finally out of her "Dumb-HULK" shell and ascend to her final form as The Sensational She-Hulk.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

I feel bad for whoever the guy is under She-Hulk he's got her, Red Hulk, and Captain Marvel on top of him lol. I prefer it when Jen is drawn with both masculine and feminine traits without leaning too much on either side. I always saw that as her saying its okay if a person doesn't fit in the two groups that people should be themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    They are touching on She-Hulk's origin in History of the Marvel Universe #4.

Yay, always happy to see She-Hulk remembered in a bigger scope type of a book. I wonder, if any, what other Shulkie events would be included in this type of book. I would like to see Jen's recruitment to the Magistrati be included as working for the Living Tribunal is a pretty huge deal.

Angry

I think I find the mental changes to Jen's Hulk form most offensive. I hate how she is a carbon copy of Brute Hulk mindset wise. I could live with her physical changes but the mental changes to her are just insulting as a fan of the character. There is nothing original about She-Hulk anymore she has truly become Brute Hulk 2.0.
    Last edited by Celgress; 07-28-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

A female comic reader shares her thoughts on Avengers (2018) #20.

"Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Yay! That's awesome, though I wish they'd reprint the rest of Sensational She-Hulk too, not just Byrne's stuff.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Going to Tampa Bay Comic Con this weekend and there, I'll meet Peter David! He did a run on She-Hulk a while back and hopefully get him to sign a copy of one of the trades (or failing that, my Supergirl comics).

Hopefully, I can find some good merch there as well!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Going to Tampa Bay Comic Con this weekend and there, I'll meet Peter David! He did a run on She-Hulk a while back and hopefully get him to sign a copy of one of the trades (or failing that, my Supergirl comics).

Hopefully, I can find some good merch there as well!
    I hope you have a great time and good luck with the signing/merch hunting .