Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    So Marvel have started doing a stream for a Fantastic Four Week, just revealing that the F4 are joining games such as Contest of Champions, Strike Force and like I mentioned above, Future Fight. In addition to that, Crystal got a new costume in the form of her F4 costume and... She-Hulk! Got this screen-cap, looks great! She can also be enhanced to Level 70 now.
    I saw those too, great that they now have F4 costumes for substitute members.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I saw those too, great that they now have F4 costumes for substitute members.
    Yeah. Hopefully it will give her a power boost too. I keep giving her my best ISO and equipment.

Astonishing Member

Except you haven't. I asked you to provide us with panels comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce or mention specific issues and storylines. That is the hard evidence we are looking for. What you did was to copy-and-paste from old posts.
    That's because there are so few panels available on the net for me to compare with. I do not had the original copies of the 1st She-Hulk series. When I do, I'll post a few scans for comparison. There are none on the internet. But The first meeting between the She-Hulk and Spider-Man was in Marvel Team-Up that has a comparison between them...

Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-11-2019 at 02:07 AM.

liine its drawn

Astonishing Member

Except you haven't. I asked you to provide us with panels comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce or mention specific issues and storylines. That is the hard evidence we are looking for. What you did was to copy-and-paste from old posts.
    Hi Ravin' Ray,
    Here are a few web references comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce. Bear in mind that the following in a comparison on Ultimate Universe Jennifer Walters whose a Scientist. While we do not know what Jennifer(616) studied as a undergraduate student, I am assuming that she was a science major and if she hadn't become an attorney, she would be on par with Peter in that respect. This version of Jennifer never met Peter Parker as she only appeared in 4 issues

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jennife...s_(Earth-1610)

As for Peter and Bruce, the only one that comes to mind is Bruce Banner: The Amazing Spider-Man

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Banner_(Earth-70105)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/s...lletpoints.htm

Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-13-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Astonishing Member

Here is Peter Parker: The Hulk
    http://spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Pete..._(Earth-70105)

The moral of my argument is the one thing that Jennifer, Bruce, and Peter have in common is their love for science...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-13-2019 at 03:51 PM.

from some past MARVEL HANDBOOK entries (back in the '80s and early '90s):

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol. 1 No. 9 (September 1983)

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Vol. 2 No. 11 (October 1986)

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition Vol. 1 No. 6 (May 1991)

BANNED

lol shulkie's strength increased from class 50 to 75 to 90.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Hi Ravin' Ray,
    Here are a few web references comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce. Bear in mind that the following in a comparison on Ultimate Universe Jennifer Walters whose a Scientist. While we do not know what Jennifer(616) studied as a undergraduate student, I am assuming that she was a science major and if she hadn't become an attorney, she would be on par with Peter in that respect. This version of Jennifer never met Peter Parker as she only appeared in 4 issues

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jennife...s_(Earth-1610)

As for Peter and Bruce, the only one that comes to mind is Bruce Banner: The Amazing Spider-Man

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Banner_(Earth-70105)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/s...lletpoints.htm

Why would you assume that when we actually know thats not true nad the comics said otherwise?
    Seriously man you say you are a fan and yet you make up things that is not actually in the comics? Why not like the character for what she is instead of making up a history for her thats not there at all?

For me my first she-hulk related comic I read was the issue of avengers where she and some of the other female avengers where apartment hunting for her. Liked her from the first moment, A hulk that could actually fit into a normal team? Yes please.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    Why would you assume that when we actually know thats not true nad the comics said otherwise?
    Seriously man you say you are a fan and yet you make up things that is not actually in the comics? Why not like the character for what she is instead of making up a history for her thats not there at all?

For me my first she-hulk related comic I read was the issue of avengers where she and some of the other female avengers where apartment hunting for her. Liked her from the first moment, A hulk that could actually fit into a normal team? Yes please.
    Every writer and editor does things outside the box. Otherwise, it doesn't sell. The goal is for the She-Hulk to have sales figures like The Amazing Spider-Man and Dragonball Z respectively. As with fiction and non fiction, things are in a constant change. Otherwise it dies out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Every writer and editor does things outside the box. Otherwise, it doesn't sell. The goal is for the She-Hulk to have sales figures like The Amazing Spider-Man and Dragonball Z respectively. As with fiction and non fiction, things are in a constant change. Otherwise it dies out.
    You assume things thats not there and actually contradicts whats actually there in the books themselves.

When you write “assume” what you really mean is “this is what I want” and those are not the same thing.
    Wanting She-Hulk to sell better is fine but misusing words like that is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

liine its drawn
    that's an ugly baby. yeesh. (a fan-fiction "what if they?" mashup of she-hulk and deadpool, double yuk)

Just watched the 1983 Incredible Hulk cartoon episode which had Jen in it, was very impressed with it actually. Smart, skilled and the Hulk's equal.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Just watched the 1983 Incredible Hulk cartoon episode which had Jen in it, was very impressed with it actually. Smart, skilled and the Hulk's equal.
    That was one of the best animated depictions of She-Hulk. Too bad they didn't make more Hulk episodes with her in it.

why hasn't she had her own solo animated series?