Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Jennifer Walters: The She-Hulk Appreciation 2019

Jennifer Walters always thought that being a lawyer was in her blood… until a gamma-irradiated blood transfusion gave her the ability to change into the world's sexiest, sassiest, and strongest superheroine: THE SHE-HULK!

——————————————————————————————

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Spidey and Jen don't seem like the right type for each other. I can't imagine they'd be more than a one night stand. And if it did happen Spidey would need her to stay in human form.

There are dozens of other heroes that would have more synergy with She-Hulk.
    I feel that Peter and Jennifer are right for each other if we look at their respective personas. Both are brilliant at what they do. Both have a direct ties to Bruce Banner, The Avengers, and Fantastic Four. Also, their minds do complement the other. There is so much untapped potential with the amount of stories produced that would keep the readers interested. And it has nothing to do with a one night stand, which would get old really fast.

To me, if Jennifer got to know Peter, they would become fast friends because their life experiences are very similar to each other than anyone else. I just never understand why they have not worked together on The Fantastic Four or The Avengers since both are reserved team members...
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 01-02-2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added much-needed opening spiel