Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

I'm still dying from that Dark Elf joke.

This was probably the best team we've had in this event so far. Punisher kind of feels out of place, the writer is trying to do that whole Batman vibe thing like he's better than the rest. If they toned down that a lot and kind of gave him a backseat to the others because frankly, he isn't on par with anyone else on the team I think it would flow a little better. You could still give Frank his moments if you want him on the book, but this is really out of his element, unlike the other characters.

I guess Jen has never interacted with Blade before.

I thought She-Hulks interactions (because she's like a different consciousness at this point) was priceless.

If She-Hulk was in her more traditional form she should probably be the leader of this team after Thor's mom. You could go Blade if you wanted to hype up his supernatural expertise and experience I guess.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I'm feeling way behind the times here, how and when did Jennifer become this monster Hulk version of She-Hulk?
    Initially her own title had her as a sort of Grey incarnation with green 'scars', but she at least seemed to have some level of intelligence despite being more brutish, sort of like her cousin's grey version. Later on in the series she seemed to revert back to her regular green, intelligent state. Although Aaron when he wrote the female Thor vs She-Hulk battle he wrote her talking like the Savage Hulk even though it was the grey version.

However in Avengers and other titles she's pretty much just become Savage Hulk 2.0.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

This week in She-Hulk Sightings we got Captain Marvel #5 and Invaders #5.

Invaders has Jen with the rest of the Avengers taking out missiles. Not much to say here but its appreciated that being on the Avengers helps She-Hulk's already impressive guest appearances.

In Cap Marvel, Jen continues to help in and out of her Hulk form, gets to share a moment with Hazmat, and is kinda adorably needy when her current Hulk side is hungry. I imagine her eating a whole gallon of Ice Cream similarly to Hulk in Endgame. Its great for Jen to get so much, I will always look forward for Thompson writing Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    This week in She-Hulk Sightings we got Captain Marvel #5 and Invaders #5.

Invaders has Jen with the rest of the Avengers taking out missiles. Not much to say here but its appreciated that being on the Avengers helps She-Hulk's already impressive guest appearances.

In Cap Marvel, Jen continues to help in and out of her Hulk form, gets to share a moment with Hazmat, and is kinda adorably needy when her current Hulk side is hungry. I imagine her eating a whole gallon of Ice Cream similarly to Hulk in Endgame. Its great for Jen to get so much, I will always look forward for Thompson writing Jen.
    Yeah, Captain Marvel appearance is making me like the current iteration more, and while it was only on panel,but in the Free Comic book day Avengers Jen seems to have a new pet.

Extraordinary Member

Really not liking the angry, not that smart She-Hulk. Bruce had his traumas growing up...this is what caused the multiple personality issues. Jen did not have that. She-Hulk was really just Jen...but more confident as she was more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Really not liking the angry, not that smart She-Hulk. Bruce had his traumas growing up...this is what caused the multiple personality issues. Jen did not have that. She-Hulk was really just Jen...but more confident as she was more powerful.
    I also hate how everybody's just suddenly calling her "Hulk" or treating her like that. It just doesn't ring true.

new line it drawn

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Jen having some alone time with (potential mother-in-law? boyfriend's mother?) Lady Freyja at the Black Bifrost in War of the Realms #4 preview.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Yeah, Captain Marvel appearance is making me like the current iteration more, and while it was only on panel,but in the Free Comic book day Avengers Jen seems to have a new pet.
    I missed that, thanks! Hopefully this pet fares better than her goldfish did.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

new line it drawn
    What a lovely drawing of Jen working nonstop for justice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Jen having some alone time with (potential mother-in-law? boyfriend's mother?) Lady Freyja at the Black Bifrost in War of the Realms #4 preview.

Nice to Jen is stubbornly loyal and a badass that she effortlessly take those magic bolts or whatever they are while serving up some pain back.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She-Hulk cameo in Spider-Man: Life Story #3 preview.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

The Hulk speak kind of ruins it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

new line it drawn

This always bugs me. She-Hulk doesn't need to wear glasses
    . In human form, sure. But transformed, no. The Hulk doesn't need them either. Does the character wear them out of habit because she has been wearing them her entire life?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post

This always bugs me. She-Hulk doesn't need to wear glasses
    . In human form, sure. But transformed, no. The Hulk doesn't need them either. Does the character wear them out of habit because she has been wearing them her entire life?
    If I had to justify it, she probably wears them because of the visual appeal more then whether she actually needs them.