Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    She-Hulk cameo in Spider-Man: Life Story #3 preview.

I like the extended gloves having extra padding on the elbows, making her costume more like a wrestlers, but the pants not following the top's pattern is throwing me off. Plus, having She-Hulk's arms smaller than Nightcrawler's is plain wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post

This always bugs me. She-Hulk doesn't need to wear glasses
    . In human form, sure. But transformed, no. The Hulk doesn't need them either. Does the character wear them out of habit because she has been wearing them her entire life?
    I agree with Frontier that its more of a fashion choice than anything. The glasses can help humanize her for people to take her more seriously which goes along with Shulkie's choice to cover herself more when she's a lawyer as opposed to when its time for heroics. Additionally, she may choose to wear them for the appeal of them similarly to the video game character Bayonetta.

Wake me up when Marvel finally decides to have Jen speak like a normal human being again.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

Talking Happy Mother's Day!

Marvel Mother's Day

Tough Like She-Hulk

Mother's Day

She-Hulk Is A Mom

The Art of Uko Smith:

SHE-HULK SAYS, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Wake me up when Marvel finally decides to have Jen speak like a normal human being again.
    God. Right? I can't believe they are still going this route with the character. I also can't believe more fans aren't outraged over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    God. Right? I can't believe they are still going this route with the character. I also can't believe more fans aren't outraged over it.
    They are to exhausted about being outraged over all the other terrible decisions Marvel has been making lately.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I missed that, thanks! Hopefully this pet fares better than her goldfish did.
    It's kind of cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Marvel Mother's Day

Tough Like She-Hulk

Mother's Day

She-Hulk Is A Mom

The Art of Uko Smith:

Those are awesome.

Speaking for myself I don't mind the change so much but starting to like ut, from what I read from Avengers and other appearances is everything I like about Jennifer is still there she does speaks like the classic Hulk. That War of the realms preview where wants to stay with Freya and fight that is something classic Jen would do and as mentioned previously in Captain Marvel she is kind of adorable too.

I agree with Frontier that its more of a fashion choice than anything. The glasses can help humanize her for people to take her more seriously which goes along with Shulkie's choice to cover herself more when she's a lawyer as opposed to when its time for heroics. Additionally, she may choose to wear them for the appeal of them similarly to the video game character Bayonetta.
    Plus, some people find glasses sexy .
    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Speaking for myself I don't mind the change so much but starting to like ut, from what I read from Avengers and other appearances is everything I like about Jennifer is still there she does speaks like the classic Hulk. That War of the realms preview where wants to stay with Freya and fight that is something classic Jen would do and as mentioned previously in Captain Marvel she is kind of adorable too.
    I'm not saying she's out-of-character, just that I would prefer it if she was acting that way while speaking like herself and not like a classic dumb Hulk (which she is not).

Is her use in Captain Marvel better then in that Jessica Jones guest appearance? Because she came off like she had brain damage and was being treated like a child by the adult heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    They are to exhausted about being outraged over all the other terrible decisions Marvel has been making lately.
    Ain't it the truth. Oh, my fellow user testify.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Marvel Mother's Day

Tough Like She-Hulk

The Art of Uko Smith:

Awesome! While Jen is not a mother she has shown interest in the past with Wyatt although that was under influence under some magic. Additionally, she tends to act motherly towards younger heroes such as Singularity.
    I think my rage is spent since we've been dealing with one unpopular decision after another since Civil War 2. At least Aaron has shown that Jen is on track to getting back to her smart, sassy self from his first arc just moaning "GRRR!!!" to actually making jokes. I do wish he speeds it up though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Plus, some people find glasses sexy .

I'm not saying she's out-of-character, just that I would prefer it if she was acting that way while speaking like herself and not like a classic dumb Hulk (which she is not).

Is her use in Captain Marvel better then in that Jessica Jones guest appearance? Because she came off like she had brain damage and was being treated like a child by the adult heroes.
    Indeed.
    Slight progress, She-Hulk repeats "Hungry" like a kid using social pressure to get their parents to stop talking to parents' friends and go to Wendy's already instead of her appearance in JJ's "haha what a lovable dummy".

Awesome! While Jen is not a mother she has shown interest in the past with Wyatt although that was under influence under some magic. Additionally, she tends to act motherly towards younger heroes such as Singularity.
    Don't forget Lyra.

I think my rage is spent since we've been dealing with one unpopular decision after another since Civil War 2. At least Aaron has shown that Jen is on track to getting back to her smart, sassy self from his first arc just moaning "GRRR!!!" to actually making jokes. I do wish he speeds it up though.

There have been moments where she has spoken in more clarity too, so hopefully this will be explored.

Slight progress, She-Hulk repeats "Hungry" like a kid using social pressure to get their parents to stop talking to parents' friends and go to Wendy's already instead of her appearance in JJ's "haha what a lovable dummy".
    Plus human Jen was written like an equal to Carol leadership wise.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Don't forget Lyra.

There have been moments where she has spoken in more clarity too, so hopefully this will be explored.

Plus human Jen was written like an equal to Carol leadership wise.
    Lyra would be the best example. I would also add Southpaw to the "She-Hulk taking care of younger heroes club"
    Agreed.

Check out this absolute unit of a statue.
    She-Hulk-ARTFX-Premier-001.jpg
    I love the beefiness, the dynamic pose, the detailing including her expressive face! Even with the hair being black with green highlights being a weird choice and the non-costume I find boring but fitting for that time that she was wearing that kind of outfit I gotta have it.
    http://news.toyark.com/2019/05/15/ma...obukiya-345287

Incredible Member

Lyra would be the best example. I would also add Southpaw to the "She-Hulk taking care of younger heroes club"
    Agreed.

Check out this absolute unit of a statue.
    She-Hulk-ARTFX-Premier-001.jpg

I love the beefiness, the dynamic pose, the detailing including her expressive face! Even with the hair being black with green highlights being a weird choice and the non-costume I find boring but fitting for that time that she was wearing that kind of outfit I gotta have it.
    http://news.toyark.com/2019/05/15/ma...obukiya-345287
    On my Christmas list!

Is it really such a good idea for Jen to have kids? Any baby would almost certainly be a Hulk, as proven by Bruce and Skaar.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is it really such a good idea for Jen to have kids? Any baby would almost certainly be a Hulk, as proven by Bruce and Skaar.
    Two alt-Earth children of Jen that I know of inherited the Hulk physiology: Jessica Wingfoot (by Wyatt) of Earth-9511 in The Last Avengers Story and Clint Barton Jr. aka Mustang (by Hawkeye) of Earth-9811 in What If (Vol. 2) #144.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think so, Skaar and Lyra turned out okay. Plus they might turn out better with so many other Hulks arounds sharing their experiences. Although any Hulk baby would be a major challenge taking care of. Bruce, Reed, or other big brain would have to construct a very tough baby room, pacifier, etc. Certainly a uphill task but that hasn't scarred off Jen before.