Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They referenced her having a law degree, like, twice but they never really did anything with it.

I feel like she would've been a great animated She-Hulk with better material/direction but I could say that about a lot of the VA's in Marvel cartoons these days.
    Thx 4 the answer! Unfortunate creative choices aside, I'm glad Jen got to costar in a Marvel cartoon for the exposure for the new generation of kids.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/ComicBookRe...6637441027709/

Which of these shows would you bings first on Disney+?
    Source: LittleYellowFish1

One reaction says this is an old pic, but still… Matt Murdock's a supporting character here, as well as 8-Ball, and so is Mary McPherran aka Titania! The original reddit discussion is here, and the post about the casting is here.

She-Hulk
    • Stephanie Beatriz as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
    • Gwendoline Christie as Mary McPharren/Titania
    • Charlie Day as Jeff Hagees/8-Ball
    • Alison Brie as Mallory Book
    My order of preference would be She-Hulk, Hulk W-B, Revengers Resemble, Hawkeye, Nebula, Tales to Astonish. I thinkit would be fun to have She-Hulk be the Doom Patrol of the MCU and unleash all the silly ideas of the Marvel universe with villains like 8-ball, Dr. Bong, Spragg the Living Hill, etc. Plus, have Titiania and the Seeker robot from her Savage days to be the big bad's muscle for scattered fights throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Thx 4 the answer! Unfortunate creative choices aside, I'm glad Jen got to costar in a Marvel cartoon for the exposure for the new generation of kids.
    Agreed
    That's always a positive takeaway, although I just wish it had been on a better or more notable show then Agents of SMASH...

dang She-Hulk (or I guess Hulk now) is putting in work in War of the Realms
    The J-man

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And a new moniker too:
    spoilers:
    Thunder Hulk
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

And a new moniker too:
    spoilers:
    Thunder Hulk
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    "Thunder Hulk no lady!"

We just going to pretend She-Hulk was never a thing at this point ?
    end of spoilers

And a new moniker too:
    spoilers:
    Thunder Hulk
    end of spoilers
    Jennifer is so enjoying this, not only has she given herself a new moniker she sporting new attire to go with it. This hopefully will be expanded upon in War scrolls #3 and Avengers #20

spoilers:
    "Thunder Hulk no lady!"

end of spoilers
    I think it was meant to be in classical sense.

Spectacular Member

I hate everything Aaron has been doing with Jen. It’s not quite as bad as the mopey sad sack Tamaki made her but fingers crossed Jen is finally allowed to be fun again soon.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

This whole moniker thing, is it even a thing? Aaron ain't playing it up on Twitter, no one is talking about on social media, no reviewer has acknowledged it (everyone still calls her She-Hulk), no new article saying "Totes New She-Hulk Name Revealed!!!!" on any comic or geek site, only this thread seems to acknowledge what she said, and so on.

Is everyone just seeing it as She-Hulk being dumb and silly like always because its hard to actually take anything she says seriously anymore?

Unless forced or stated more egregiously next time... I don't think this means anything.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

spoilers:
    "Thunder Hulk no lady!"

end of spoilers
    I think it's more of a case where the writer is speaking through the character rather the character speaking it. Sort of like in Birdemic where they stop to talk about how good Inconvenient Truth is... or when Aaron wrote the Jane and Titania scene.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    This whole moniker thing, is it even a thing?
    There might actually be a reasonable answer to this. I did some searching, and it turns out
    spoilers:
    She-Hulk is wearing the accouterments and brandishing the hammer of the Thunder Guards, Asgardian law-enforcers under the command of Cul Borson, Odin's brother and Minister of Justice. So it's possible Jen appropriated the "Thunder" in their title and appended "Hulk" to it as she got caught up in the fight with Ulik. So I figure it's only temporary until the War ends.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

A-Force #3 cover art by Mark Brooks

Just pre-ordered this:

She-Hulk Annual #1

(W) Alexandra Petri (A) Andy MacDonald (CA) Mirka Andolfo
    ACTS OF EVIL! Bullseye being hired for an assassination? Just another Tuesday. But when he decides to pin it on She-Hulk? Bad idea. Strap in as everyone's favorite lawyer-slash-Hulk, Jennifer Walters, takes on the mad marksman in a classic case of character defamation... with a heaping helping of SMASH. Plus: Robots! Why? Well, you'll just have to wait and see...
    In Shops: Aug 28, 2019

And leave out the cover?

I wouldn't mind Jen keeping the extreme Hulk form with the gamma blast; but it shouldn't be her regular form and she should only use it when absolutely necessary, because she pays a price in doing so, namely her speech patterns and external manifestation of her intellect are hampered. So like Carol who has an OP Binary mode, Jen would have this OP mode, the dynamics being how often would she be tempted to use this.
    Really hoping this brings Sensational She-Hulk back at least as one of her personalities.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Never has a character related so much to me than She-Hulk.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

She-Hulk has a one-panel wordless cameo in Amazing Spider-Man #23:
    spoilers:
    She's part of a group of capes confronting the now-liberated animal-themed villains in Central Park. She's shown punching Armadillo, who was her client years ago after he was booted out of the Texas Rangers Initiative team and ended up being harassed by group of rogues in a Wild West town in the US. She's dressed in a tattered white tank top and shredded black shorts, but I don't like her face (actually I don't like the faces by artist Ottley that much as they're too cartoony for me, in a not-so-great way).
    end of spoilers
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.