Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 606
  1. #16
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    So Marvel have started doing a stream for a Fantastic Four Week, just revealing that the F4 are joining games such as Contest of Champions, Strike Force and like I mentioned above, Future Fight. In addition to that, Crystal got a new costume in the form of her F4 costume and... She-Hulk! Got this screen-cap, looks great! She can also be enhanced to Level 70 now.
    I saw those too, great that they now have F4 costumes for substitute members.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  2. #17
    Mighty Member Valamist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Home of Excalibur
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I saw those too, great that they now have F4 costumes for substitute members.
    Yeah. Hopefully it will give her a power boost too. I keep giving her my best ISO and equipment.
    Marvel: - Avengers, Fantastic Four, The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Uncanny X-Men, X-23, Old Man Logan, Thor, Captain Marvel, Runaways, West Coast Avengers.
    Image: - Paper Girls.
    Dynamite: - Red Sonja

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Except you haven't. I asked you to provide us with panels comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce or mention specific issues and storylines. That is the hard evidence we are looking for. What you did was to copy-and-paste from old posts.
    That's because there are so few panels available on the net for me to compare with. I do not had the original copies of the 1st She-Hulk series. When I do, I'll post a few scans for comparison. There are none on the internet. But The first meeting between the She-Hulk and Spider-Man was in Marvel Team-Up that has a comparison between them...

    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-11-2019 at 02:07 AM.

  4. #19
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,310

    Default



    liine its drawn

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Except you haven't. I asked you to provide us with panels comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce or mention specific issues and storylines. That is the hard evidence we are looking for. What you did was to copy-and-paste from old posts.
    Hi Ravin' Ray,
    Here are a few web references comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce. Bear in mind that the following in a comparison on Ultimate Universe Jennifer Walters whose a Scientist. While we do not know what Jennifer(616) studied as a undergraduate student, I am assuming that she was a science major and if she hadn't become an attorney, she would be on par with Peter in that respect. This version of Jennifer never met Peter Parker as she only appeared in 4 issues

    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jennife...s_(Earth-1610)






    As for Peter and Bruce, the only one that comes to mind is Bruce Banner: The Amazing Spider-Man

    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Banner_(Earth-70105)

    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/s...lletpoints.htm

    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-13-2019 at 03:46 PM.

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Here is Peter Parker: The Hulk
    http://spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Pete..._(Earth-70105)







    The moral of my argument is the one thing that Jennifer, Bruce, and Peter have in common is their love for science...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-13-2019 at 03:51 PM.

  7. #22
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,827

    Default

    from some past MARVEL HANDBOOK entries (back in the '80s and early '90s):

    from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol. 1 No. 9 (September 1983)


    from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Vol. 2 No. 11 (October 1986)


    from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition Vol. 1 No. 6 (May 1991)

  8. #23
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    515

    Default

    lol shulkie's strength increased from class 50 to 75 to 90.

  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Someplace thats not here
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Hi Ravin' Ray,
    Here are a few web references comparing Peter with Jennifer and Peter with Bruce. Bear in mind that the following in a comparison on Ultimate Universe Jennifer Walters whose a Scientist. While we do not know what Jennifer(616) studied as a undergraduate student, I am assuming that she was a science major and if she hadn't become an attorney, she would be on par with Peter in that respect. This version of Jennifer never met Peter Parker as she only appeared in 4 issues

    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jennife...s_(Earth-1610)






    As for Peter and Bruce, the only one that comes to mind is Bruce Banner: The Amazing Spider-Man

    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Banner_(Earth-70105)

    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/s...lletpoints.htm

    Why would you assume that when we actually know thats not true nad the comics said otherwise?
    Seriously man you say you are a fan and yet you make up things that is not actually in the comics? Why not like the character for what she is instead of making up a history for her thats not there at all?

    For me my first she-hulk related comic I read was the issue of avengers where she and some of the other female avengers where apartment hunting for her. Liked her from the first moment, A hulk that could actually fit into a normal team? Yes please.

  10. #25
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    Why would you assume that when we actually know thats not true nad the comics said otherwise?
    Seriously man you say you are a fan and yet you make up things that is not actually in the comics? Why not like the character for what she is instead of making up a history for her thats not there at all?

    For me my first she-hulk related comic I read was the issue of avengers where she and some of the other female avengers where apartment hunting for her. Liked her from the first moment, A hulk that could actually fit into a normal team? Yes please.
    Every writer and editor does things outside the box. Otherwise, it doesn't sell. The goal is for the She-Hulk to have sales figures like The Amazing Spider-Man and Dragonball Z respectively. As with fiction and non fiction, things are in a constant change. Otherwise it dies out.

  11. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Someplace thats not here
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Every writer and editor does things outside the box. Otherwise, it doesn't sell. The goal is for the She-Hulk to have sales figures like The Amazing Spider-Man and Dragonball Z respectively. As with fiction and non fiction, things are in a constant change. Otherwise it dies out.
    You assume things thats not there and actually contradicts whats actually there in the books themselves.

    When you write “assume” what you really mean is “this is what I want” and those are not the same thing.
    Wanting She-Hulk to sell better is fine but misusing words like that is pointless.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post


    liine its drawn
    that's an ugly baby. yeesh. (a fan-fiction "what if they?" mashup of she-hulk and deadpool, double yuk)

  13. #28
    Mighty Member Valamist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Home of Excalibur
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Just watched the 1983 Incredible Hulk cartoon episode which had Jen in it, was very impressed with it actually. Smart, skilled and the Hulk's equal.
    Marvel: - Avengers, Fantastic Four, The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Uncanny X-Men, X-23, Old Man Logan, Thor, Captain Marvel, Runaways, West Coast Avengers.
    Image: - Paper Girls.
    Dynamite: - Red Sonja

  14. #29
    Spectacular Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Just watched the 1983 Incredible Hulk cartoon episode which had Jen in it, was very impressed with it actually. Smart, skilled and the Hulk's equal.
    That was one of the best animated depictions of She-Hulk. Too bad they didn't make more Hulk episodes with her in it.

  15. #30

    Default

    why hasn't she had her own solo animated series?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •