Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Going to Tampa Bay Comic Con this weekend and there, I'll meet Peter David! He did a run on She-Hulk a while back and hopefully get him to sign a copy of one of the trades (or failing that, my Supergirl comics).

Hopefully, I can find some good merch there as well!
    Have a great time! Honestly, I think Peter David's run is my favorite She-Hulk book.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope you have a great time and good luck with the signing/merch hunting .
    I'm going to get all the She-Hulk merch I can get! Hopefully, I can find the elusive Red She-Hulk Funko Pop.

I'm going to get all the She-Hulk merch I can get! Hopefully, I can find the elusive Red She-Hulk Funko Pop.
    Have fun and stay cool. I got to meet Peter a few years ago at convention here in NJ. Good luck looking for Red She-Hulk pop.
    Funny story about that pop is the year it came out I went to convention the following fall. Not one dealer had it. Follow spring I went to another convention and was like for Business Suit She-Hulk pop that had come out like month before. I couldn't find it but did find Red She-Hulk one.

Looks like Fantasy Flight Games have announced a new card game, and to my surprise, She-Hulk is one of the five core characters in it! https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...vel-champions/

I know little about card games like this, but the art is cool and its just so nice to see Jen promoted this way. Looks like the art is a mix of looks, some new but mostly 'classic' Jen. mc01en_hero_cardfan.jpg

mvs03_playmat.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Nice, and I think that particular pose looks like it's from Betty's Red She-Hulk title when Jen leaps onto one of Gen. Fortean's aircraft.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

That's so awesome. I'm a big board gamer and FFG makes some of the best games in the biz. So I'm super excited to get this and play as Shulkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Awesome cover!

Agreed, even if he's talking about the concept of a She-Hulk instead of Jen specifically why not just say Hulk.

This week in She-Hulk sightings:
    In Captain Marvel #8 Jen is called by Spider-Woman to help Carol relieve some tension with a sparring match. It can be implied that Carol and Jen spar frequently as Carol mentions that with her powers being weakened their sparring match was a little one.
    Some alternate reality She-Hulks appear in Secret Warps: Ghost Panther as Hulk 2099 is fused with Strange 2099 and in Spider-Man: Life Story #5 Jen has taken Iron Man's side in the that universe's Civil War.
    Finally, while Jen doesn't show up, Titania briefly talks about her archenemies, in Immortal Hulk #21.
    Jen also got a mention of sorts by Brian Banner/TOBA recently as well. Basically he's listing off Hulks who have been "to the green door" (died and come back) and says "My sister's idiot kid" or something like that. I'm guessing it's saying that She-Hulk technically 'died' during her battle with Thanos and came back as the grey version.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's so awesome. I'm a big board gamer and FFG makes some of the best games in the biz. So I'm super excited to get this and play as Shulkie.
    I have never actually played any of their games, but I am really hoping that my local comic shop gets them.

Obtained the first two volumes of Peter David's She-Hulk, including the first one being a hardcover! Ready to get them signed!

Obtained the first two volumes of Peter David's She-Hulk, including the first one being a hardcover! Ready to get them signed!
    Congrats .

Astonishing Member

Reporting from Tampa Bay Comic-Con, there was sadly no She-Hulk merchandise anywhere to be seen! D:

However, I spotted a She-Hulk cosplayer. I did not grab a picture of her sadly... but the official twitter account caught a glimpse of her!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Not sure how many here are enthusiasts of video essays, but I thought this one really analyzed She-Hulk's current situation very well:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Not sure how many here are enthusiasts of video essays, but I thought this one really analyzed She-Hulk's current situation very well:

I feel that the current She-Hulk is just plain WRONG.

Rather than keep her with The Avengers, Marvel should loan Jennifer out to The Spider-Office. Jennifer WANTS to be The Sensational She-Hulk again. She needs Peter Parker's help with that as he knows how to cure Jenn's condition.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-04-2019 at 01:08 AM.

BANNED

The MCU Spider-Ham and She-Hulk instead of the marvel characters Logan and Colossus executing the fastball special in the Marvel Cinematic Universe