Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    from some past MARVEL HANDBOOK entries (back in the '80s and early '90s):

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol. 1 No. 9 (September 1983)

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Vol. 2 No. 11 (October 1986)

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition Vol. 1 No. 6 (May 1991)
    Sensational!!!
    Thanks for sharing MajorHoy

she is currently class 100+.

Mighty Member

She-Hulk was Deadpool before Deadpool. And she was also a well-adjusted heroine, with a lot of humor, positive, free and who, like Hercules, love to seduce (with sometimes questionnable taste of men) but who don't need a man to be happy. I like Jason Aaron, but in his hands she is just a Hulk-lite. If the success of Squirel girl or Miss Marvel taught us anything, it's that a character don't need to be psychologically broken to be interesting.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

maybe he's writing an arc for her to return?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    why hasn't she had her own solo animated series?
    Marvel animation (and I mean in general) has lagged behind DC's offerings eternally. Only a couple of series (the Sony-produced Spectacular Spider-Man, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes) can truly stand with DC's venerable offerings. That's not to say there aren't good Marvel toons out there (most of the 90's output had redeeming value, plus Iron Man: Armored Adventures and X-Men Evolution were alright). But we live in a world where Thor and Captain America have not had solo cartoons either. Marvel just hasn't been able to keep it together for very long.

She-Hulk can definitely support her own cartoon if given the chance but I don't see it happening because she's simply a cult favorite and any project centered on her would be a huge risk. It's also probable that it'd have to be aimed towards older audiences, which Marvel has been reluctant to do all decade, unless they decided to stick her in high school (but in that case they'd be better off making her part of an ensemble).

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Marvel animation (and I mean in general) has lagged behind DC's offerings eternally. Only a couple of series (the Sony-produced Spectacular Spider-Man, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes) can truly stand with DC's venerable offerings. That's not to say there aren't good Marvel toons out there (most of the 90's output had redeeming value, plus Iron Man: Armored Adventures and X-Men Evolution were alright). But we live in a world where Thor and Captain America have not had solo cartoons either. Marvel just hasn't been able to keep it together for very long.

She-Hulk can definitely support her own cartoon if given the chance but I don't see it happening because she's simply a cult favorite and any project centered on her would be a huge risk. It's also probable that it'd have to be aimed towards older audiences, which Marvel has been reluctant to do all decade, unless they decided to stick her in high school (but in that case they'd be better off making her part of an ensemble).
    And I think Marvel, if they were ever actually to do a female-led solo cartoon, would lean with someone from the movies then She-Hulk who doesn't seem to be on the MCU's radar yet.

Well, this is going to confuse people. She-Hulk is in Captain Marvel #2, and will be in #3 as well. And that book already has another Jennifer (Hazmat) in it's cast.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She-Hulk always struck me as someone who would have fun with some mistletoe .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She-Hulk always struck me as someone who would have fun with some mistletoe .
    How many of us wouldn't take her up on that? :P

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It just occurred to me, does the Thor/She-Hulk romance mirror the Absorbing Man/Titania romance for anyone? In terms of being a power couple, literally.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, this is going to confuse people. She-Hulk is in Captain Marvel #2, and will be in #3 as well. And that book already has another Jennifer (Hazmat) in it's cast.
    How do you think jessica drew/jones fans feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    How do you think jessica drew/jones fans feel?
    Yeah, people probably did get confused when both were in the same scene in New Avengers. Bendis would've had to be careful there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It just occurred to me, does the Thor/She-Hulk romance mirror the Absorbing Man/Titania romance for anyone? In terms of being a power couple, literally.
    Y'know, considering Thor's rivalry with Absorbing Man and She-Hulk's with Titania...I would actually really love to see that mined if not for the fact that I don't expect Aaron to write it well.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Even way back then, Marvel already made the connection:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES