Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

I presume they'll be doing a mo-cap She-Hulk... One of the thoughts I had watching Endgame and seeing Smart Hulk was that the technology is definitely at a level where She-Hulk could work.

I’m not worried about them screwing up the cgi at all. Looking at the mandorlorian trailer is enough proof for me.

I’m so happy we’re getting a she hulk series. Now it really feels like the marvel u

Incredible Member

Unhappy

Dammit.... gonna have to go Disney.... I'm gonna keep Netflix but drop CBS All Access... Bye bye Star Trek for now...

BANNED

Dan Slott says we should cast a good Jennifer to get a good she hulk like how we should cast a good banner to get a good hulk

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I hope they give us a Jen/Shulk 60:40 spilt at the very least; superhero shoes tend to limit superpower usage to 'special occasions' due tue budget issues.

Mighty Member

The only thing I hope is that they don't let Jason Aaron or his ideas near this adaptation. They need to take inspiration in the Byrne or Dan Slott Era
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

I want to see Hulk villains that we didn't get to see in the movies. What happened to the Leader? Also more monster foes.

Oh, please, no fourth wall. That satire worked for Byrne's comics, but I don't want that for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Dammit.... gonna have to go Disney.... I'm gonna keep Netflix but drop CBS All Access... Bye bye Star Trek for now...
    I feel you are making the right choice. I think I'll do the same. Star Trek Discovery is lackluster and Picard looks boring, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    The only thing I hope is that they don't let Jason Aaron or his ideas near this adaptation. They need to take inspiration in the Byrne or Dan Slott Era
    *Crosses Fingers* I hope they do so as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I feel you are making the right choice. I think I'll do the same. Star Trek Discovery is lackluster and Picard looks boring, IMO.
    Picard has a different showrunner which may correct problems Discovery has. I just want it to be a proper sequel and not some rebooted monstrosity. I hope with She Hulk that we get Jen time and not "She's a Hulk 24/7"

Incredible Member

Thing is, "She Hulk gets Bulky/Ugly" is a story they're always compelled to do. I don't want her to be just a tall green Gamora either.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Picard has a different showrunner which may correct problems Discovery has. I just want it to be a proper sequel and not some rebooted monstrosity. I hope with She Hulk that we get Jen time and not "She's a Hulk 24/7"
    I have zero faith in CBS to handle Picard properly at this point so giving it up is no great loss for me.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The only thing I hope is that they don't let Jason Aaron or his ideas near this adaptation.
    Actually it might happen in reverse. The synergy might be that 616 She-Hulk will get to resemble MCU She-Hulk.
    They need to take inspiration in the Byrne or Dan Slott Era
    That's exactly what Marvel's Lorraine Cink tweeted:

https://twitter.com/lorrainecink/sta...98407846981632
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She-Hulk is again featured in Line It Is Drawn.

https://www.cbr.com/batman-superhero...l-ins-gallery/

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think the great thing today is that they can have the same actress as both Jenn and She Hulk. I remember someone made a very compelling case for Ingrid Oliver (Osgood in Doctor Who) a while back. And of course Angie Hammon has wanted to play She Hulk for years now. Of course both are on their 40’s but I don’t honestly think it matters if we have an older actress as an iconic hero, not to mention both are attractive and quirky in their past roles.

Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 08-24-2019 at 09:24 AM.