Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    They said the same thing about Jane Foster version of Thor and look how that turned out. No to me Jason Aaron has a shredded way of viewing progression in modern day comics enough that it messes up what we originally know about the characters. Either that or he just hates Thor and takes his run on the comic as a way to punishes him and his overall treatment to others.
    Why not both?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Marvel Super Hero Adventures short with She-Hulk:

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Marvel Super Hero Adventures short with She-Hulk:

Always cool to see She-Hulk keeping up with Hulk.

This week in She-Hulk sightings:
    Jen continues to lead the stranded New Yorkers with Carol's absence in Captain Marvel #4.
    She-Hulk is in the background of Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #43 fighting from the opening of the War of the Realms.

Report suggesting that they're making a Hulk and She-Hulk series for Disney+:
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/marv...falo-involved/

I have suspicions about this though - the article isn't well researched, they got the release year of the Incredible Hulk movie wrong.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Is it just me or does She-Hulk look more like her old self in the Avengers and Summer special covers for July?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Is it just me or does She-Hulk look more like her old self in the Avengers and Summer special covers for July?
    Aside from the anime hair, yeah. She doesn't have the super-exaggerated physique.

But artists haven't been consistent on She-Hulk's visuals so it's hard to gauge if it means anything.

July Solicits

AVENGERS #21
    JASON AARON (W) • TBA (A) • COVER BY STEFANO CASELLI
    CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT COVER BY TBA

The war is over, and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are looking to celebrate. That’s right, there’s a party at Avengers Mountain! But who invited the Squadron Supreme of America?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS #22
    JASON AARON (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A/C)
    CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT COVER BY JUNGGEUN YOON

THE CHALLENGE OF THE GHOST RIDERS STARTS HERE!
    Robbie Reyes wants to get rid of the flame-headed monster inside him. So it’s time to do the common sense thing: perform an exorcism on his car. Only problem is, Johnny Blaze, the king of Hell, has some plans of his own for the newest Ghost Rider and his Avengers friends.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SECRET WARPS: GHOST PANTHER ANNUAL #1
    AL EWING & DANIEL KIBBLESMITH (W)
    CARLOS GOMEZ & IG GUARA (A)
    Cover by CARLOS GOMEZ
    Connecting Variant Cover by CARLOS PACHECO

“SECRET WARPS,” PART 3 –
    DAYS OF FUTURE MARS!
    • The stunt-riding cursed king of Wakanda, the Ghost Panther, heads to the far future…in the year 2099! Can he rally the inheritors of the legacy of his fellow heroes to defeat the Martian invaders?
    • PLUS: A bonus tale of T’Challa taking on creatures of the night alongside Knightblade!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Some more

MARVEL SUMMER SPECIAL #1
    VARIOUS (W) • VARIOUS (A) • WRAPAROUND Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    Variant Cover by RON LIM
    Variant Cover by TBA

A classic Marvel tradition gets a spin in a sun-splashed Marvel summer special!

To honor Marvel’s 80th anniversary, it’s a throwback to the knockout 90s! Today’s writers and artists take Marvel’s biggest characters to the beach and back for a romp even your mother will love. Even heroes deserve a day off in this summertime extravaganza. Whether you’re trying to beat the heat or beat up Sandman, this book is the only beach read you’ll need the summer.
    40 PGS./one-shot/Rated T+ …$4.99

WAR OF THE REALMS TPB
    Written by JASON AARON
    Penciled by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

Asgard. Alfheim. Heven. Jotunheim. Muspelheim. Niffleheim. Nidavellir. Svartalfheim. Vanaheim. All of the Ten Realms have fallen to Malekith and his army, except one: Midgard. Home to Thor’s beloved humans. Home to heroes and gods alike. Now, at last, Midgard burns. All hell breaks loose in New York City as Malekith and his allies begin their invasion — and our greatest heroes watch as Earth falls! With Thor trapped in the land of the Frost Giants and Earth’s forces overwhelmed, Black Panther, Jane Foster and Doctor Strange undertake a desperate gamble. What can possibly stop Malekith and his army? Spider-Man, Daredevil, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Blade, Hulk and more join the fray as Jason Aaron’s epic Thor saga explodes across the Marvel Universe in an event for the ages! Collecting WAR OF THE REALMS #1-6 and WAR OF THE REALMS: OMEGA.
    192 PGS./Rated T+ …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91469-1

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That looks like Jen warped with Strange 2099 in Secret Warps.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm feeling way behind the times here, how and when did Jennifer become this monster Hulk version of She-Hulk?

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I'm feeling way behind the times here, how and when did Jennifer become this monster Hulk version of She-Hulk?
    Post Civil War 2.

wow you've missed a lot
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    wow you've missed a lot
    lol it seems that way.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    My theory, assuming this isn't multiple art mishaps, is She-Hulk will have to use up a good portion of the Celestial energy in the WotR which leaves her in this in-between state.
    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    July Solicits
    Will this be the first time She-Hulk will be interacting with the Squadron characters? It'll be cool to see she fares against Hyperion and/or Power Princess.
    I wonder if this Infinity Warp Shulkie is the daughter of Green Widow, GW who gained Soccer Supreme powers, or something else entirely.
    The Celestials, for unknown reasons, probably cause they know Shulkie is the best , gave She-Hulk a cosmic power boost at the start of Aaron's Avengers run.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I wonder if this Infinity Warp Shulkie is the daughter of Green Widow, GW who gained Soccer Supreme powers, or something else entirely.
    I'm almost certain she's warped with Strange 2099, who is a woman and wears the Eye of Agamotto on her waist with two belts, just like warped Shulkie is.

This is from her appearance in Fantastic Four 2099 #6 where she meets a time-traveling Doctor Strange.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES