Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm almost certain she's warped with Strange 2099, who is a woman and wears the Eye of Agamotto on her waist with two belts, just like warped Shulkie is.

This is from her appearance in Fantastic Four 2099 #6 where she meets a time-traveling Doctor Strange.
    Your right but I think she warped with Hulk 2099, she has classic and sharp teeth, and I think everyone on there expect Ghost Panther it warped with another 2099 counter part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    The Celestials, for unknown reasons, probably cause they know Shulkie is the best , gave She-Hulk a cosmic power boost at the start of Aaron's Avengers run.
    Yeah, she was actually cured of the post Civil War II trauma at the end of her last solo, only for Avengers to put her back to a brawny and less intelligent form.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Can someone please tell me in which issue did Jennifer become so much larger than she was before like when she traveled with the Fantastic Four... Thanks.
    Last edited by Shreene; 04-19-2019 at 12:30 PM.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Can someone please tell me in which issue did Jennifer become so much larger than she was before like when she traveled with the Fantastic Four... Thanks.
    Aaron's Avengers #2, but it sort of hints at she fell off the wagon in the first issue.

Either way, he pretty much turned her back into a brute after she was cured. This way, he didn't have to deal with all that character baggage that might have been interesting. :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Aaron's Avengers #2, but it sort of hints at she fell off the wagon in the first issue.

Either way, he pretty much turned her back into a brute after she was cured. This way, he didn't have to deal with all that character baggage that might have been interesting. :P
    O'k I'm offically confused... I just read Aaron's Avengers #1 and #2; in issue #2, we see Jennifer in her normal human state and then she transforms into her "larger" She-Hulk state when she's attacked by those Space bugs. Is there any issue(s) that details why or how she became so big?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    O'k I'm offically confused... I just read Aaron's Avengers #1 and #2; in issue #2, we see Jennifer in her normal human state and then she transforms into her "larger" She-Hulk state when she's attacked by those Space bugs. Is there any issue(s) that details why or how she became so big?
    It's touched upon in #8

I'm a huge fan of classic She-Hulk. I loved how witty and quirky the character was. That said, I hate what has been done to her and with her in recent years (since about the time of Civil War I). I hope she gets back on track soon. *crosses fingers*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

She Hulk's look will always vary according to artists even now; I think the "Supermodel" look had its day, when artists were reluctant to depict a physically powerful looking woman. From today's gymnasts to Serena Williams, female buffery is more commonplace. I think Frank Cho gave her the best looks in that regard. But I think we're all in agreement that Dumb Hulk She Hulk has got to go. I like Aron's work in Thor and how he handled Jane Foster.... but Hulk-She Hulk has become a one joke notion with zero character development.... and who's become a real nothing burger in The Avengers and his War of The Realms magnum opus.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    But I think we're all in agreement that Dumb Hulk She Hulk has got to go....
    Exactly, I have little problem with her current look more so I'm disheartened by her character portrayal and direction in recent years, which is frankly atrocious (as you've pointed out). Where is the snappy fourth wall breaker we all knew and loved?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I also love the original version of Jen! I love how strong she was and yet so feminine! Her fashion sense really impressed me.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm almost certain she's warped with Strange 2099, who is a woman and wears the Eye of Agamotto on her waist with two belts, just like warped Shulkie is.

This is from her appearance in Fantastic Four 2099 #6 where she meets a time-traveling Doctor Strange.
    Thank you for the clarification Now I'm wondering if Strange 2099 warped with Lyra if Jen already warped with Black Widow. The only thing that stalls me is that theres no red in the fused design leading me back to she's half Walters but on the other hand I don't think the warps use multiple people for fusions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    It's touched upon in #8
    Thanks

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    How do you all feel about the She-Hulk + Thor romance?
    She-Hulk and Spider-Man(Peter Parker)....................Priceless. Lots of story potential. Especially if she met Bruce Banner: The Amazing Spider-Man....

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

War of the Realms Strikeforce The Dark Elf Realm #1 preview with Jen in human form and variant cover below. From the dialogue it seems the team was chosen because each one has his/her anger/rage which is an advantage in the mission.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

This week in She-Hulk sightings we've got War of The Realms #3 and WotR-Dark Elf Realm#1
    WotR - Jen is selected to be on Freyie's team to build up gamma energy and destroy the Black Bifrost before a change of plans to fend off the troops. Its great to see She-Hulk as a true heavy hitter and matter so much in a major event.
    WotR-DER - Goes more in detail of Freyie's team. The former all-mother tests the team by having them confront their fears. For She-Hulk its that she is a hypocrite for looking down on Bruce for giving into savage Hulk side when she isn't as civilized as she wants to be. Jen also takes charges making sure to talk to her teammates and confronting Freyie/Punisher. Although, with this fear in mind, this characterization makes it seem Jen is desperate for order to prove she's not savage. Kinda mixed on this one. I liked Jen continuing her leadership characterization, Jen continues to have good interactions with Robbie but it is stuck with Savage She-Hulk status, relying on Bruce's troubles instead shaping Jen's. I think the fear segment sums up a lot of our grievances with She-Hulk's recent development that instead of being a branch off character with her own take on what it means to be a Hulk its just Hulk 2.0.