Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
Kind of telling that the latest issue of Web of Black Widow came out yesterday and no one is talking about it...Has been a disappointment
It's fine, not awful or anything, just kind of...there's only one issue left and we still have no sort of motivation for the villain?

I did like the scene with Matt. I love their friendship and have missed it lately. I was shocked that they actually went there with Clint and had him shoot her in the side with an arrow...like, the regular pointy kind. That seems kind of extreme for him, when he has all those trick arrows that don't hurt people.

One thing I found interesting is that in the marketing for this book, they talked about missing memories, and I assumed they meant the missing Bucky memories. But in the Bucky issue, she remembered her past with him, and in this issue, the Hawkeye flashbacks are shown with a blank face and she implies that she wasn't 100% sure that this Hawkeye was the same person as the Hawkeye from her past. Which kind of implies that she gained back her Bucky memories in the Waid and Samnee run and her current memory issues are related to her being a clone. But if that's what we're supposed to get out of it, it should have been mentioned earlier in the book, not vaguely hinted at in the penultimate issue.