Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Black Widow Movie Packs a Big Punch According to Scarlett Johansson

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/09...packs-a-punch/

BLACK WIDOW Film Is 'Liberating' for SCARLETT JOHANSSON
    https://www.newsarama.com/46793-blac...johansson.html
    Last edited by Winterboy; 09-04-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Figth Natasha, fight!

punisher 15.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Web felt short, but left me wanting more. So mission accomplished i guess.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Web felt short, but left me wanting more. So mission accomplished i guess.
    I wasn't expecting much, and writing-wise, it wasn't really that revelatory. However, the art is SO GOOD. WOW. It feels like Stephen Mooney has really poured his heart and soul into this, and I'm so excited about that.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    However, the art is SO GOOD. WOW. It feels like Stephen Mooney has really poured his heart and soul into this, and I'm so excited about that.
    Mooney was born to draw espionage stuff. His James Bond and The Dead Hand are gorgeous books.

mooney 1.jpg
    mooney 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Mooney was born to draw espionage stuff. His James Bond and The Dead Hand are gorgeous books.

mooney 1.jpg
    mooney 2.jpg
    You are super not wrong!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Natasha in upcoming Savage Avengers Anual.

EDpqSFjUUAArTDl.jpg

I'm surprised there's not more commentary on the new issue today. New Black Widow series with gorgeous art, where's my Nat peeps at?

nat and tony.jpg

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm surprised there's not more commentary on the new issue today. New Black Widow series with gorgeous art, where's my Nat peeps at?
    I'm excited. The series description didn't thrill me, but I like the character study aspect that I'm seeing, and I like that it's Nat wrapping up her own loose ends instead of "her past sneaks up on her" again. And the art is exceptional.

Black Widow Solo Film's Time Period, Revealed

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-movie-time-period/

fan art.jpg

Incredible Member

fan art.jpg
    I have to admit I don't get why this is being treated as news, it was announced about a month ago (it also makes the most logical sense...)

fan art.jpg
    I still think they're lying and we're going to get a resurrected Widow at some point during the movie via Rogers and the Soul Stone.