Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    BANNED

27 -- The Black Widow

Issues Containing this Stamp:
    Fantastic Four #150, September 1974, p.19.
    Marvel Premiere #23, August 1975, p.19.
    Power Man #24, April 1975, p.18.(affects story)
    Tomb of Dracula #22, July 1974, p.19.

Stamp Artwork From:
    Cover of Daredevil #99.

John Romita, Sr.'s art on Daredevil #99 had to be tilted around to create the Black Widow stamp.
    This issue was published during the time period when "and the Black Widow" appeared as part of the cover title.

BANNED

Marvel Team-Up #82 Jun 1979
    "No Way to Treat a Lady!" Part 1 of 4. Guest-starring Spider-Man and the Black Widow.
    The Amazing Spider-Man comes to the aid of a beautiful red-haired woman being attacked by a group of muggers!
    After making short work of the thugs, the wall-crawler recognizes the woman...it's Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow!
    But something is wrong with her, she doesn't remember being a superhero.

What has happened to Natasha? The web-slinger doesn't have any time to ponder that question as agents of SHIELD suddenly attack!

And on the rooftops in Hell's Kitchen, the desperate Spider-Man and the perplexed Black Widow make their final stand!

Script by Chris Claremont. Art by Sal Buscema (breakdowns) and Steve Leialoha (finishes).

Ah, the "Nancy Rushman" story. I remember that story--very good and excellent artwork. Showed how strong and great fighter Widow was, even way back then.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Completely missed that there's a new mini coming out - I'm so out of it. Jody Houser seems like a good choice. Still have my fingers crossed for Ellis, Rucka, Liu, or Ewing on the inevitable 2020 series.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Completely missed that there's a new mini coming out - I'm so out of it. Jody Houser seems like a good choice. Still have my fingers crossed for Ellis, Rucka, Liu, or Ewing on the inevitable 2020 series.
    Having one mini-series followed a few months later by another mini-series, both written by people who aren't necessarily major Marvel writers, makes me wonder if Marvel really has any "inevitable" longer-term plans for the character at present.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Having one mini-series followed a few months later by another mini-series, both written by people who aren't necessarily major Marvel writers, makes me wonder if Marvel really has any "inevitable" longer-term plans for the character at present.
    Houser"s Mother Panic has some good moments and Stephen Mooney was born to draw espionage stuff.

hand.jpg

I think this new Black Widow mini is gonna be a good surprise.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, the "Nancy Rushman" story. I remember that story--very good and excellent artwork. Showed how strong and great fighter Widow was, even way back then.
    Yeah.

Black Widow vs Madame HYDRA.
    hydra.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Houser"s Mother Panic has some good moments and Stephen Mooney was born to draw espionage stuff.

I think this new Black Widow mini is gonna be a good surprise.
    I'm not saying whether the upcoming mini- will be good or bad.

I'm questioning whether Marvel really has any firm future plans for Natasha.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm not saying whether the upcoming mini- will be good or bad.

I'm questioning whether Marvel really has any firm future plans for Natasha.
    You were perfectly clear, my friend.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Might just be the best Marvel Team-up arc..

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Might just be the best Marvel Team-up arc..
    Spidey. Shang Chi. Nick Fury. Black Widow.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Spidey. Shang Chi. Nick Fury. Black Widow.

movie.jpg

Natasha and Yelena?

BW by Geraldo Borges.

geraldo borges BW.jpg

Coming up in Black Widow.
    tony stark tira onda.jpg

Natasha and Wanda cosplayers
    D93pWIhXsAA0KYe.jpg