Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

BLACK WIDOW BY WAID & SAMNEE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by MARK WAID & CHRIS SAMNEE
    Penciled by CHRIS SAMNEE
    Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE
    ON SALE MARCH 2020
    A knockdown, drag-out tale of action and espionage! The award-winning creative team supreme of Mark Waid and Chris Samnee takes Natasha Romanoff to new heights — by forcing her out on the lam! The world’s greatest superspy has a lifetime of secrets — and when some of the darkest ones are made public, nobody is safe. As S.H.I.E.L.D. turns on its once-greatest asset, the Widow seeks out her own answers. But will Natasha’s hunt for the Weeping Lion send her back to the one place she never wanted to go? There’s an all-too-familiar room with a dark new name in the Widow’s future. And there awaits the deadly Recluse — who’s fixated on proving her worth by killing Natasha! Collecting BLACK WIDOW (2016) #1-12.
    272 PGS./Rated T+ …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92129-3

BLACK WIDOW: MARVEL TEAM-UP TPB
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, MARV WOLFMAN,
    ROGER MCKENZIE, TOM DEFALCO, BILL MANTLO,
    JIM OWSLEY & MORE
    Penciled by BOB BROWN, SAL BUSCEMA,
    WILL MEUGNIOT, RON FRENZ, GREG LAROCQUE & MORE
    Cover by AL MILGROM
    ON SALE MARCH 2020
    The world’s greatest superspy in her finest team-ups! First, the terror group Sword of Judgment threatens the end of the world — unless Natasha Romanoff and the Thing can stop them! Then, Spider-Man and the Widow form an arachnid double act to take on the Silver Samurai! But when they meet again, why does Natasha think she’s a teacher named Nancy Rushman?! Maybe Nick Fury and Shang-Chi can help unravel the mystery of the Widow’s double life! Plus: When a young man is wrongfully accused, Natasha must cross paths with old flame Daredevil. And it’s all-out action when the Black Widow teams up with Silver Sable and Darkstar! Collecting MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #10; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #57, #82-85, #98 and #140-141; and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #53, #70 and #93.
    208 PGS./Rated T …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92278-8

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Is the movie really coming out in March?
    No it's definitely out in May. This prelude is coming out early tbh.

I feel like it's almost selfish to ask for more content after two minis this year but I'm holding out for all hope that they try and launch an ongoing with an honest-to-god good writer that actually cares about the character in May.

Of course, Feige might be set on using the comics as a content farm for future movies, and the Black Widow movie seems to be in the unnerving position of not having any possible sequels ....

Fingers crossed for a Black Widow ongoing.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BW by Nic Klein.

nic klein BW.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Of course, Feige might be set on using the comics as a content farm for future movies, and the Black Widow movie seems to be in the unnerving position of not having any possible sequels ....
    It seems like it's been 50/50 whether this is Widow's "last hurrah" or the possibility of her returning in a solo franchise.

Two interesting write-ups about Elektra and Natasha's relationship.

https://fybw.org/post/4179204503/and-elektra

https://fybw.org/post/70407239301/ho...en-natasha-and

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Two interesting write-ups about Elektra and Natasha's relationship.

https://fybw.org/post/4179204503/and-elektra

https://fybw.org/post/70407239301/ho...en-natasha-and
    This is a good analysis. Natasha and Elektra are at once too similar and too different to get along, but it's always interesting to watch their interactions.

Black Widow Will Have Two New Costumes in Her Solo Film

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-two-new-costumes/

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Black Widow Will Have Two New Costumes in Her Solo Film

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-two-new-costumes/
    We know about the white suit and the main suit.

Everything I"m hearing about the movie so far states it as a last hurrah sort of thing?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art by Bill Everett from Daredevil #81 (November, 1971).

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Everything I"m hearing about the movie so far states it as a last hurrah sort of thing?
    Same here but it would not be the first time the MCU threw some twist at us at the end of a film.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Same here but it would not be the first time the MCU threw some twist at us at the end of a film.
    They could just use her return after Secret Empire if they want. Set it up in the movie and bring her back in the after credits. Problem solved^^

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    They could just use her return after Secret Empire if they want. Set it up in the movie and bring her back in the after credits. Problem solved^^
    That would break Winterboys heart all over again
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter