Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast

Nor does this thread.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Is TASKMASTER the key to keeping Black Widow in the MCU?

https://www.newsarama.com/48248-blac...er-theory.html
    That was a head spinner. I’ll take a mid credit scene of a Porsche pulling up in front of aged Steve, with the shadowed driver asking for directions to the Smithsonian ...

Astonishing Member

The world doesn't revolve around Spider-Man.
    True. But I feel that The Taskmaster knows about the history of Peter's parents. Also, he does pop up in Spider-Man. It would be nice for once that the writers get out of their comfort zone and create a story that has not been explored before involving The Black Widow and Taskmaster in the pages of Spider-Man.

I'd rather not.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I'd rather not.
    The same was said about Mockingbird appearing in ASM. Look how that turned out(without the forced romance between Bobbi and Peter)? I personally would rather see Deadpool as far away from Spider-Man as well. Yet, Deadpool and Spider-Man teaming up is making money for Marvel . Thus if it can work with two unlikely characters, it might work for Spider-Man x Taskmaster, along with Spider-Man x Black Widow. But only in moderation...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The same was said about Mockingbird appearing in ASM. Look how that turned out(without the forced romance between Bobbi and Peter)? I personally would rather see Deadpool as far away from Spider-Man as well. Yet, Deadpool and Spider-Man teaming up is making money for Marvel . Thus if it can work with two unlikely characters, it might work for Spider-Man x Taskmaster, along with Spider-Man x Black Widow. But only in moderation...
    I see you are still talking about Spider-Man in the black widow thread for no real reason.

My Twitter

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I see you are still talking about Spider-Man in the black widow thread for no real reason.
    there is always a reason. otherwise, we would get the same repeat over and over again.

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-bla...-lovers-comic/
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-15-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Spectacular Member

Way I see it, Deadpool and Wolverine worked well with Spider-Man for a reason, and that is each have their own sense of humour, and get along well with one another. Bobbi almost worked with Peter, but it was not to be. That said, as much as I wanna see a Black Widow x Spider-Man often, Black Widow is too serious on her missions, as Peter is too easy-going and wisecracking to make the shipping happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    there is always a reason. otherwise, we would get the same repeat over and over again.

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-bla...-lovers-comic/
    And if you had started with "hey guys, let's talk about Natasha being black cat in that Spiderman book" rather than quoting a link revolving around the MCU and using it as a way to throw some more Spiderman stuff at us, maybe this entire conversation would even make some sort of sense.

@saiyan: One character being serious and the other not is a very popular trope for main characters in a story.
    But I don't see why we need to do any sort of shipping for that.
    You don't have to throw romance in just because it's a boy and a girl.

My Twitter

.... I'm blown away that Black Widow--apparently-- is now a clone. Wow. when did this all happen? Who all knows in-universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... I'm blown away that Black Widow--apparently-- is now a clone. Wow. when did this all happen? Who all knows in-universe?
    I know...right? Not sure I like this because her Russian SS formula was supposed to be what extends her life...

I'm still waiting to see Marvel fix this awful idea.

...and still blaming Nick Spencer.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I'm still waiting to see Marvel fix this awful idea.

...and still blaming Nick Spencer.
    Whatever they may say, with Widow’s death, Sharon’s sacrifice in Dimension Z ... I’d remind writers and editorial death doth not a story supreme guarantee.

First rule for Marvel writers:
    Don't trivialize death!