Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Natasha had a short appearance in Uncanny X-Men #11. Along with Bucky!

She was in the second story called: Wolverine Returns.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post

uncanny xmen 11.jpg
    uncanny xmen 11 a.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Black Widow in Killmonger #4

Attachment 78208
    I like this exchange! I’ll probably pick up this mini in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I like this exchange! I’ll probably pick up this mini in trade.
    Do It!

Ferreyra's artwork is gorgeous.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post

I like that Rosenberg consistently uses his Natasha/Bucky team-up in his work, and their appearance in UXM #11 was a nice continuation of that. Even though I don't love everything about the way he writes Natasha, it's a shame he hasn't been able to do any sort of official stand-alone continuation to Tales of Suspense.

And it was nice to see Natasha back with the classic costume and hairdo, though I suppose it was only because UXM is more-or-less out of main continuity right now.

Black Widow's new costume and grown-out hair for Avengers: Endgame:

This is the most Ryan Meinerding-y of her costumes so far, with all that paneling and those visible armored bits. (I think Andy Park was the concept artist that came up with most of her old costumes.) It's decent but I still think she looked best in Civil War by far
    Last edited by responsarbre; 02-08-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Reports are saying that Black Widow filming is being pushed to June. I thought it was weird that people were saying it would start filming this month, since I think Endgame is still in reshoots? They might be pushing it back because they're still trying to get ahold of certain actors, considering that we haven't heard any casting news.

I'm going to sell my car to buy this treasure.

need it 2.jpg
    need it.jpg

Reports are saying that Black Widow filming is being pushed to June. I thought it was weird that people were saying it would start filming this month, since I think Endgame is still in reshoots? They might be pushing it back because they're still trying to get ahold of certain actors, considering that we haven't heard any casting news.
    ansioso.jpg

Black Widow's new costume and grown-out hair for Avengers: Endgame:

This is the most Ryan Meinerding-y of her costumes so far, with all that paneling and those visible armored bits. (I think Andy Park was the concept artist that came up with most of her old costumes.) It's decent but I still think she looked best in Civil War by far
    I'm kind of surprised they didn't use this as an opportunity to bring in the circle belt since they seem to be bringing in classic stuff for the designs of the other Avengers, but maybe they're saving that for the solo movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of surprised they didn't use this as an opportunity to bring in the circle belt since they seem to be bringing in classic stuff for the designs of the other Avengers, but maybe they're saving that for the solo movie?
    I've lost hope for them ever attempting to do the classic belt, especially when Ultimates and the Richard Morgan minis already dumped it. And the MCU doesn't seem to invested in adapting the "cornier" features of costumes, since it really hasn't made an attempt to adapt anything about any of Scarlet Witch's costumes.

I'm just upset that they're putting her back in fingerless gloves after they gave her full gloves in Civil War. Full gloves make more sense for a spy! And I think the fingerless gloves ruin the look.

I'm so anxious!

movie bw.jpg

Bucky and Nat.

samnee couple.jpg

Black Widow doing the Batusi by Matt Kindt

Natasha’s going to be in one of the War of the Realm spin-off books, on Carol's War Avengers team:

From https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...keforce-issues:

Writer Dennis "Hopeless" Hallum and artist Kim Jacinto tell the tale as Carol Danvers leads the fight to reclaim the Earth! But even with a crew of heavy hitters (Weapon H, Captain Britain, Venom, Deadpool) and two of the best spies on the planet (the Winter Soldier and the Black Widow), Carol’s fighting a losing game.

Malekith’s allies are without number—and the battlefield is bigger than any Carol’s commanded before. Time to lay it all out on the line—and fight for a miracle.