Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I bought both the BW ongoings the past few years. Despite my support BW as a lead dropped from one, 18 issues to 12 the next.
    When this was listed as a mini I immediately said...trade wait. My support dollars didn't mean squat as I saw it.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Yu's Black Widow.

YU BW.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I would take the word of an actor, who hasn't even been officially announced as part of the cast, with a huge grain of salt. Would be interesting to see if true, though.

Extraordinary Member

Would work a little better with my thought of the Red Room cloning being a credits scene.

ON BLACK WIDOW AND THE EXPENDABILITY OF CHILDLESS WOMEN
    https://wearyourvoicemag.com/culture...hildless-women

NATASHA’S “SACRIFICE” SENDS THE DETESTABLE MESSAGE THAT THE ONLY VALUE THAT CHILDLESS WOMEN HAVE TO OUR LARGER SOCIETY IS IN DEATH.

that's a big yikes from me doogie
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    ON BLACK WIDOW AND THE EXPENDABILITY OF CHILDLESS WOMEN
    https://wearyourvoicemag.com/culture...hildless-women

NATASHA’S “SACRIFICE” SENDS THE DETESTABLE MESSAGE THAT THE ONLY VALUE THAT CHILDLESS WOMEN HAVE TO OUR LARGER SOCIETY IS IN DEATH.
    This is along the lines of what gurkle was saying a few pages back, and tbh I sort of agree. The juxtaposition of Hawkeye's tearjerker family arc with the subtext of Natasha's infertility plot from AoU is ... not ideal lol

(warning I am inclined to agree with any take that says Natasha dying was bad)

Nat and Matt by Joe Chiodo.

dd and nat chiodo.jpg

beet the universe
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Awesome!

INVISIBLE WOMAN #2 (OF 5)
     MARK WAID (W) • MATTIA DE IULIS (A)
     Cover by ADAM HUGHES
     Variant Cover by AMANDA CONNER
     Susan Richards, the Invisible Woman, forms an unlikely — and uneasy — alliance with fellow spy the Black Widow to comb the alleys and palaces of Madripoor! They’re searching for Sue Richards’ first partner — but what they discover will shake Sue to the core and turn her mission upside down!
    sue and nat.jpg

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Awesome!

INVISIBLE WOMAN #2 (OF 5)
     MARK WAID (W) • MATTIA DE IULIS (A)
     Cover by ADAM HUGHES
     Variant Cover by AMANDA CONNER
    Susan Richards, the Invisible Woman, forms an unlikely — and uneasy — alliance with fellow spy the Black Widow to comb the alleys and palaces of Madripoor! They’re searching for Sue Richards’ first partner — but what they discover will shake Sue to the core and turn her mission upside down!
    sue and nat.jpg
    Grouping Sue and Natasha into the same category, spy, just sounds so wrong.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime