Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Yeah.

starring Natasha.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

What? I thought you liked Bleach Widow!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    What? I thought you liked Bleach Widow!
    Both.

Yelena Belova and Black Blonde Widow.

blondes .jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I'm against it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Seriously, Morgan's & Sienkiewicz/Parlov's Black Widow: Homecoming is the closest we have to a MAX series.

I love this book.

bw max 1.jpg
    black widow max 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm against it.

I'm everywhere.
    lego.jpg

Black Widow Is "F---ing Pissed Off" In 'Avengers 4', Says Johansson

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...ett-johansson/

Florence Pugh in Black Widow movie?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...k-widow-movie/

Yelena Belova?
    yelena belova.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-19-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Ultimate Member

Florence Pugh is a really talented young actress, good choice.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Black Widow's 10 Deadliest Enemies
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...dliest-enemies

More of the same.
    Natasha really needs a new rogues gallery ASAP.

foes bw.jpg
    Hand of God
    Mistress
    Sofia
    Imus
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-19-2019 at 06:33 AM.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

The current series really isn't doing so hot in sales. It debuted around 33,000 and the second issue was at around 17,000 issues, which (if I'm right) are the lowest second issue sales for any Black Widow book except for Black Widow & the Marvel Girls.

I guess it's lucky that she has a movie coming up, so she's guaranteed another shot by next year, but it's pretty disappointing to see.
    Last edited by responsarbre; 03-26-2019 at 02:15 PM.

CAPTAIN MARVEL #6

KELLY THOMPSON (W) • ANNAPAOLA MARTELLO (A)
    Cover by AMANDA CONNER
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY MICO SUAYAN
    VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    WAR OF THE REALMS TIE-IN!
    The Dark Elf King Malekith and his allies have conquered Earth! At least, they THINK they have — and they’ve divided the spoils accordingly, with the Enchantress raising an army of the dead and staking her claim on South America. But if the Enchantress is expecting a royal welcome, she’s forgotten what she’s dealing with — Earth isn’t going down without a fight. And as Captain Marvel leads DOCTOR STRANGE and BLACK WIDOW into the land of the dead, nothing about this mission will be what our heroes expect.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CAPTAIN MARVEL #7

Cover by AMANDA CONNER & DAVE JOHNSON
    SPIDER-MAN SYMBIOTE SUIT VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
    Captain Marvel’s got a magical right hook — but what happens when she loses her mighty fists? When a powerful spell from the Enchantress causes Carol and DOCTOR STRANGE to body-swap, everything about their mission is called into question. What was once a covert ops mission with BLACK WIDOW to take down the Enchantress and her “Land of the Dead” is now a comedy of errors — casting spells wasn’t exactly covered in Carol’s military training. But Carol Danvers is more than her powers, and the Enchantress is about to discover that the hard way.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    CAPTAIN MARVEL #6

Cover by AMANDA CONNER
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY MICO SUAYAN
    VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    The Dark Elf King Malekith and his allies have conquered Earth! At least, they THINK they have — and they’ve divided the spoils accordingly, with the Enchantress raising an army of the dead and staking her claim on South America. But if the Enchantress is expecting a royal welcome, she’s forgotten what she’s dealing with — Earth isn’t going down without a fight. And as Captain Marvel leads DOCTOR STRANGE and BLACK WIDOW into the land of the dead, nothing about this mission will be what our heroes expect.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CAPTAIN MARVEL #7

Cover by AMANDA CONNER & DAVE JOHNSON
    SPIDER-MAN SYMBIOTE SUIT VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
    Captain Marvel’s got a magical right hook — but what happens when she loses her mighty fists? When a powerful spell from the Enchantress causes Carol and DOCTOR STRANGE to body-swap, everything about their mission is called into question. What was once a covert ops mission with BLACK WIDOW to take down the Enchantress and her “Land of the Dead” is now a comedy of errors — casting spells wasn’t exactly covered in Carol’s military training. But Carol Danvers is more than her powers, and the Enchantress is about to discover that the hard way.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

She is also in Domino Hotshots 4

I've been reading comics for 20 some years and didn't know half of this

The J-man