Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whizbang View Post
    Personally what I would love to see is Natasha lead the Secret Avengers in a book that include Bucky, Bobbi, Sharon, Maria Hill, etc. Have the primary focus on the team and their missions, but also have Natasha and Bucky reunite (and in a perfect world where series aren't cancelled after 5-6 issues, I would love to see them take things a little slow and actually rebuild their relationship, rather than have everyone magically act like WS #14 never happened). A romance adventure book might not work right now, but an action-adventure book with a lot of romance in it might work better.
    That would also be really cool. Nat on a top level book, really. That's what I want to see.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spoiler tag that please. Here's how:
    HTML Code:
    [spoil]SPOILERS![/spoil]
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That would also be really cool. Nat on a top level book, really. That's what I want to see.
    Me
    Too.

TBOLTS.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Maria Hill seems to be missing, there...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Maria Hill seems to be missing, there...
    It's true.

Maria doing the dirty work was the best part of that AWFUL Secret Empire series.
    MARIA HILL.jpg
    MARIA HILL 1.jpg
    MARIA HILL 2.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    It's true.

Maria doing the dirty work was the best part of that AWFUL Secret Empire series.
    MARIA HILL.jpg
    MARIA HILL 1.jpg
    MARIA HILL 2.jpg
    I didn't hate Secret Empire as much as a lot of folk...except for the horrible, stupid, very dumb killing of Nat for no good reason...but I do love Maria Hill. She deserves more love.

I didn't hate Secret Empire as much as a lot of folk...except for the horrible, stupid, very dumb killing of Nat for no good reason...but I do love Maria Hill. She deserves more love.
    That is the reason.

But I loved Sorrentino's Natasha. I really would like to see him drawing a Black Widow MAX someday.

sorrentino BW.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-30-2019 at 08:56 AM.

That is the reason.

But I loved Sorrentino's Natasha. I really would like to see him drawing a Black Widow MAX someday.

sorrentino BW.jpg
    Yeah. I could go for that.

I just want more GOOD Nat! That people love! I mean, I'm enjoying the current mini, but it's not really inspiring the love.

We need an ongoing.

We need an ongoing.
    I think we need Widow built up. Unless we could get an ongoing with a name like Rucka attached.

Is Hotshots by Simone good for Nat fans? Like, is her appearance there both good but also substantial? or just cameos?

We need an ongoing.
    You have to buy the current mini in order to convince Marvel to give her an ongoing, and the mini is not selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    You have to buy the current mini in order to convince Marvel to give her an ongoing, and the mini is not selling.
    I have been! Every month! And I talk to the clerks about how I love Nat!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I'm a tradewaiter.

I live in Brazil.

Natasha and Maria by Mike Hawthorne.

hawthorne.jpg

Natasha and Maria by Mike Hawthorne.

hawthorne.jpg
    Love!

Sigh. Need moar.