Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

I do really love the Endgame hair. Just wish it was fully red. :P

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I do like me some Joe Bennett.
    bennett avengers.jpg

How Avengers: Endgame Writers Factored in Black Widow Movie

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05...death-writers/

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    I do really love the Endgame hair. Just wish it was fully red. :P
    Well, in another 6 months, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixx9 View Post
    well, in another 6 months, it will be.
    cannot wait for the movie!

BLACK WIDOW MOVIE POSTER.jpg

Nat and Tony for the first time after Secret Empire.

nat and tony.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nat and Tony for the first time after Secret Empire.

nat and tony.jpg
    That is a very Simone thing to write. It's the same way she wrote most of the Birds of Prey vs Batman.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I'm not a big fan of Simone.

Her Birds of Prey is mediocre imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Simone.

Her Birds of Prey is mediocre imo.
    I'm a HUGE fan of Simone's first run on Birds of Prey, and I appreciate but don't love her first Secret Six run. I'm pretty darn meh on everything else she's done. It's why I'm not caught up on any of her Domino stuff. But I'm tempted to read it for Nat...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Enjoyed the latest comic run of Black Widow. Wish it was continuing though. Has there really been any resolution or interaction between her friends/allies and the knowledge that she's in a cloned body? Any scenes with Steve, since his clone is the one that killed her? I think I must have missed something since then.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Enjoyed the latest comic run of Black Widow. Wish it was continuing though. Has there really been any resolution or interaction between her friends/allies and the knowledge that she's in a cloned body? Any scenes with Steve, since his clone is the one that killed her? I think I must have missed something since then.
    The first issue did have a Nat and Steve interaction. She did bring it up, either in her head or dialogue, can't recall which.

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Nope.

I'm still waiting for something about the clone stuff but I'm sure they are going to ingnore it and move on, as usual.