Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Hotshots #2
    Attachment 77420

That's kind of a weird costume version.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Reports are the Widow solo film will start filming next month. Hope so.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I think I read the guy from That Hashtag Show say he heard that filming was planned to start in late March.

Either way, I think it'll probably end up being being the first MCU movie to start filming without being officially announced or confirmed by Marvel Studios. Assuming that they don't halt production over the next couple months.

AwesomeGreatNewsCannotWait!!!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

This is not so awesome. Because Red Sparrow was not a template we want to follow.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Well, nothing's over until it's on the screens. I think they could easily take it in a direction where they decide whether or not to aim for an R rating based on how they cut it.

I don't really see the need for it though? The source material isn't particularly "R-rated", and there's plenty of killing in the other MCU movies. I mean, the James Bond films generally tend towards PG-13 ratings .... why would they need to go any more mature than that?

I cannot believe this is really happening.

https://www.cbr.com/rumor-black-wido...ming-february/

from some past MARVEL HANDBOOK entries (back when she had very short hair):

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol. 1 No. 2 (February 1983)

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Vol. 2 No. 2 (January 1986)

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition Vol. 1 No. 25 (December 1992)

I love Natasha with short hair.

8481e11267a9b9f93da2dc284768651b.jpg

As long as it ain't BLEACH!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    As long as it ain't BLEACH!
    What?
    what.jpg

Agreed! That's a great look for her.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Black Widow in Killmonger #4

ferreyra BW.jpg

Black Widow in Killmonger #4

ferreyra BW.jpg
    Is it a bigger part than last issue?