Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Natasha is getting another Epic Collection!

Black Widow Epic Collection: The Coldest War
    By: Marvel Comics

ISBN: 9781302921309
    Publisher: Marvel
    Imprint: Marvel
    On Sale: July 28, 2020
    Format: TRADE PAPERBACK
    Edition: N/A
    Price: $39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)
    Category: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
    Territories:
    Size: 6-5/8" X 10-3/16"
    Pages: 472
    Unit Weight: 0Carton Weight: 0Carton Qty: 40Country Of Origin: USASubstitute ISBN:EAN: 9781302921309

coldest war.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

This is something I've been curious about but never read much of.

How much have the comics gone into Natasha's parents or her family?

Does Black Widow appear in Invisible Woman 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Does Black Widow appear in Invisible Woman 4?
    spoilers:
    Nope.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier
    How much have the comics gone into Natasha's parents or her family?
    There's a hard-to-find book from the 90s called Shadows and Light that has a story about Natasha going to Russia to supposedly retrieve her mother's diary. She's attacked by someone who claims to be her older brother, who talks about a fire (which she remembers, when he mentions it) where their mother died and how he and their other brothers survived the fire and tried unsuccessfully to restore the monarchy and were persecuted by the KBG. He dies during the fight.

Black Widow: Deadly Origin #1 has a flashback to the fire, showing Natasha's mother handing her off to Ivan and asking him to take care of her despite the fact that she's a Romanoff.

Daniel Way visited Black Widow's past in his AWFUL Wolverine: Origins series.

origins 9 1.jpg
    origins 9 2.jpg
    origins 9 3.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Black Widow Takes Aim in the New Sideshow Collectible Statue

sideshow.jpg

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...ctible-statue/

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    There's a hard-to-find book from the 90s called Shadows and Light that has a story about Natasha going to Russia to supposedly retrieve her mother's diary. She's attacked by someone who claims to be her older brother, who talks about a fire (which she remembers, when he mentions it) where their mother died and how he and their other brothers survived the fire and tried unsuccessfully to restore the monarchy and were persecuted by the KBG. He dies during the fight.

Black Widow: Deadly Origin #1 has a flashback to the fire, showing Natasha's mother handing her off to Ivan and asking him to take care of her despite the fact that she's a Romanoff.
    Woah. Didn't know she was supposed to be related to those Romanovs .

Black Widow? Watch Out For That Conan The Barbarian… (Savage Avengers Annual Spoilers)

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...nual-spoilers/

savage black widow.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 10-30-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art of Black Widow by Terry Austin from Marvel Fanfare #18 (January, 1985):

2 Black Widows for the Price of 1 in Web of Black Widow #3 [Preview]

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11...dow-3-preview/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Daniel Way visited Black Widow's past in his AWFUL Wolverine: Origins series.

origins 9 1.jpg
    origins 9 2.jpg
    origins 9 3.jpg
    I hated that they tied all the things into Logan's past that they did. I was fine with the issue of X-Men that had Logan and Cap save Natasha (as a child) from the hand in WW2...but putting all the other "Origins" stuff was too much. And don't even get me started on all the Nuke stuff.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    2 Black Widows for the Price of 1 in Web of Black Widow #3 [Preview]

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11...dow-3-preview/
    I liked Yelena, and the action in this issue was kind of fun, but the art felt a bit less powerful this issue than the last two. And the writing remains really, really cliched.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I'd be down for this .

This is awesome. I'd add in Sharon Carter, too, if it didn't have to be a trio.