Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://i.postimg.cc/j5sV6DrV/4-juntos.gif
    Masterful edit. Really looking forward to this.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    It’s confirmed that they’re going for Yelena having gone through the program with Natasha together, which IMO is a waste of story potential. But C la V

I have a feeling that they’re merging Ivan and Alexei’s characters here.
    That's my suspicion as well.

I'm glad that Yelena is at least not an outright villain here, (so far). I don't like what happened with her in the comics. I enjoyed that initial mini series with her.

In the MCU, I wonder if there is a history of Red Guardians, since Capt. America officially disappeared after WWII there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'm glad that Yelena is at least not an outright villain here, (so far). I don't like what happened with her in the comics. I enjoyed that initial mini series with her.

In the MCU, I wonder if there is a history of Red Guardians, since Capt. America officially disappeared after WWII there.
    Yelena recently appeared as a heroic ally in issue 3 of Jody Houser's Web of Black Widow.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yelena recently appeared as a heroic ally in issue 3 of Jody Houser's Web of Black Widow.
    Yelena was born to antagonize Natasha, anything other than that makes the character irrelevant. imo.

fight.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I have a feeling that they’re merging Ivan and Alexei’s characters here.
    He does seem to be a bit of a parental/patriarchal figure to the Widows.

Extraordinary Member

New recent video.
    BLACK WIDOW vs BLACK CANARY - Super Power Beat Down (Episode 26)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    New recent video.
    BLACK WIDOW vs BLACK CANARY - Super Power Beat Down (Episode 26)
    definitely Natasha in that match up. Super soldier, and bracelets out match Dinah's Canary Cry. Also...why does Dinah not wear a better outfit. I get someone like She Hulk who is do durable being in the one piece bathing suit....but Dinah is pretty much normal human aside from her sonic powers. A stray bullet..or shard of glass...can put her out of a fight. Full body kevlar should be standard for her.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Nice undercover outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    definitely Natasha in that match up. Super soldier, and bracelets out match Dinah's Canary Cry. Also...why does Dinah not wear a better outfit. I get someone like She Hulk who is do durable being in the one piece bathing suit....but Dinah is pretty much normal human aside from her sonic powers. A stray bullet..or shard of glass...can put her out of a fight. Full body kevlar should be standard for her.
    Dinah's Canary Cry can one-shot Giganta and make Amazo's head explode. Natasha has never displayed any where near the amount of durability those two have. And aside from slowing down her aging and making her immune to most diseases, her serum doesn't grant her any powers.

Extraordinary Member

Dinah's Canary Cry can one-shot Giganta and make Amazo's head explode. Natasha has never displayed any where near the amount of durability those two have. And aside from slowing down her aging and making her immune to most diseases, her serum doesn't grant her any powers.
    Black window is physically more powerful then black carney and she has more weapons.
    She could beat black carney in a fair fight.
    Here some info for black widow.
    Artificially-Enhanced Physiology: Natasha was biochemically enhanced through the Black Widow Ops Program when she was an infant. She received the Red Room's version of the Super-Soldier Serum that was created by Dr. Lyudmila Kudrin to enhance her immune system, bodily condition, and longevity. Nick Fury's intel classified her as Power Level 7,

Peak Human Strength: Natasha's physical strength is enhanced, enabling her to consistently press lift 500 pounds (226 kilograms).

Athletic Speed: Natasha's speed is that of an Olympic athlete, enabling her to run at speeds of 32-36 mph.

Enhanced Durability: Natasha's body is enhanced to withstand greater physical injuries than normal humans. She has also withstood blows from superhumans like Imus Champion,, explosions, and managed to continue fighting after being shot.

Peak Human Endurance: Natasha exhibits extraordinary levels to physical pain. She once resumed functioning in spite of her undergoing unbearable surgery without anesthesia.

Strength level
    Natasha is capable of lifting 500 lbs.;however, she stated that the Punisher was stronger than she is.

Weapons
    Black Widow's Gauntlets: The Black Widow's Gauntlets are wrist cartridges containing various tools of the spy trade: tear-gas pellets, a radio transmitter and fire a 100 foot spring-loaded cable. The Gauntlets also include a ‘Widow’s Bite’ which is capable of stunning an opponent and emitting highly potent electric shocks with a maximum of about 30,000 volts at the range of at least 20 feet.[ The functions of the gauntlet are activated via sensors keyed to her wrist musculature.

Belt: Natasha has often won a belt of metal discs or cartridges that contains a plastic explosive, equivalent to 4 pounds of TNT.
    For more info go here.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Natal...va_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by mace11; 12-05-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I am not saying Dinah's Cry would not put down Natasha...but she would have to hit her with it. Natasha has the physical advantage due to the Super Soldier Juice. And without the Cry Dinah is just a highly skilled athlete/martial artist. Natasha's Widow's Bite and other gimmicks in the bracelets cancel the advantage of the Cry as they both have ranged weapon in the fight.

BANNED

Kind of telling that the latest issue of Web of Black Widow came out yesterday and no one is talking about it...Has been a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Black window is physically more powerful then black carney and she has more weapons.
    She could beat black carney in a fair fight.
    Here some info for black widow.

For more info go here.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Natal...va_(Earth-616)
    All that says is she has a stronger than normal immune system. She isn't any stronger or more durable than Dinah. The minute the Canary Cry hits the fight would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I am not saying Dinah's Cry would not put down Natasha...but she would have to hit her with it. Natasha has the physical advantage due to the Super Soldier Juice. And without the Cry Dinah is just a highly skilled athlete/martial artist. Natasha's Widow's Bite and other gimmicks in the bracelets cancel the advantage of the Cry as they both have ranged weapon in the fight.
    Her Cry has a pretty wide area of effect. I can't see Nat dodging it.