Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... I'm blown away that Black Widow--apparently-- is now a clone. Wow. when did this all happen? Who all knows in-universe?
    Further, I think it was implied if not outright stated that she has been a clone for a LONG time. Multiple clones really.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Jeremy Conrad reports that every print of The Rise of Skywalker will have the Black Widow trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... I'm blown away that Black Widow--apparently-- is now a clone. Wow. when did this all happen? Who all knows in-universe?
    Was revealed in Tales of Suspense #100-104: Hawkeye and Winter Soldier, during Marvel Legacy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Black Widow by Paul Pope.

Paul Pope BW.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Black Widow by Paul Pope.

Paul Pope BW.jpg
    So impractical with all that hair in her face but also super badass; I love it!

War
    Widow.

war widow.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

War
    Widow.

war widow.jpg
    Better then some of the other depictions of her with armor.

BLAWPRELUDE-TPB.jpg

MARVEL’S BLACK WIDOW PRELUDE TPB
    Written by PETER DAVID & TBD
    Penciled by CARLOS VILLA & TBD
    The hunt for the Black Widow begins here! But can anyone untangle the long and complicated trail of Natasha Romanoff’s exploits in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? From spy to S.H.I.E.L.D. agent to Avenger, the enigmatic Widow has lived many secret lives. But how do these disparate episodes add up to the life of a hero — and what is the thread that connects her past to her future? Get ready for Marvel Studios’ blockbuster Black Widow solo film with this glimpse into the storied history of Natasha Romanoff, set firmly in the MCU. As all the facts are considered, the question remains: Is the Black Widow a hero — or a threat? Collecting MARVEL’S BLACK WIDOW PRELUDE #1-2 and TBD.
    136 PGS./Rated T+ …$17.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92108-8

bw tpb.jpg
    MARVEL-VERSE: BLACK WIDOW GN-TPB
    Written by MARC SUMERAK, STAN LEE, STEVE GERBER, STEVE ENGLEHART & PAUL TOBIN
    Penciled by IG GUARA, JOHN ROMITA SR., SAM KWESKIN, DON HECK & SALVA ESPIN
    Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
    Black Widow is one of the Marvel-Verse’s greatest heroes — and these are her most thrilling adventures! When the Crimson Dynamo invades Avengers Tower, a certain superspy is on his trail! Spider-Man must beware the Black Widow in the classic tale that introduced Natasha Romanoff’s most iconic costume! Then, the Widow is torn between her heroic partnership with Daredevil and a place in the ranks of the Avengers! Plus: Before there was a Black Widow, there was the Red Room — a brutal KGB training ground! Now a deadly mission casts Natasha’s mind back to her escape from the Red Room — and the unlikely ally who assisted her! Collecting MARVEL ADVENTURES AVENGERS #21, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #86, DAREDEVIL (1964) #99, AVENGERS (1963) #111 and BLACK WIDOW & THE MARVEL GIRLS #1.
    112 PGS./Ages 10 & Up …$9.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92119-4
    Trim size: 6 x 9

black widow game comic.jpg

MARVEL’S AVENGERS: BLACK WIDOW #1
    Christos Gage (W) • Michele Bandini (A) • Cover by STONEHOUSE
    Variant Cover by Greg Land
    THE SUPER SPY STARS IN THE FINAL ADVENTURE BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF MARVEL’S AVENGERS!
    Former Russian spy Natasha Romanoff has joined SHIELD, but when a spectre from her past resurfaces, where do her loyalties really lie? And what is the source of her deadly feud with the villainous TASKMASTER? Solve the mystery in this adventure leading up to the upcoming MARVEL’S AVENGERS video game as we explore a key episode from the dramatic saga of the woman called BLACK WIDOW!
    32 PGS./ ONE SHOT/Rated T+ …$3.99

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

black widow game comic.jpg

MARVEL’S AVENGERS: BLACK WIDOW #1
    Christos Gage (W) • Michele Bandini (A) • Cover by STONEHOUSE
    Variant Cover by Greg Land
    THE SUPER SPY STARS IN THE FINAL ADVENTURE BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF MARVEL’S AVENGERS!
    Former Russian spy Natasha Romanoff has joined SHIELD, but when a spectre from her past resurfaces, where do her loyalties really lie? And what is the source of her deadly feud with the villainous TASKMASTER? Solve the mystery in this adventure leading up to the upcoming MARVEL’S AVENGERS video game as we explore a key episode from the dramatic saga of the woman called BLACK WIDOW!
    32 PGS./ ONE SHOT/Rated T+ …$3.99
    I'm very curious to see how this addition to the Gamerverse goes. I've been loving Dennis Hallum's stuff for Spider-Man, but Gage is a different writer, and this new game seems to have a different reception than the Spider-Man game from Insomniac.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Most Powerful Avenger Is Now... Black Widow?

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-black-w...-cosmic-armor/

This picture looks like a Renaissance painting
    tumblr_68d7e1fff50d922229b014f7a5f2f2ed_756246a9_540.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Good one! It does remind me a lot of that art style, now that you point it out.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Still too much of an Agent 13 vibe for me...

Natasha Team Leader vs Oscard (3 part serie)