Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

She is not the real Natasha but still cool....

iron man 9.jpg
    iron man 9 2.jpg

(from Iron Man #9)
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Apparently Amanda doesn't recognise the costume. Maybe after this is over, she should research Tony's past. Nat was once of the first villains Tony fought, prior to her defecting and turning hero.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently Amanda doesn't recognise the costume. Maybe after this is over, she should research Tony's past. Nat was once of the first villains Tony fought, prior to her defecting and turning hero.
    Who's Amanda?

I really want to read this series.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Amanda Armstrong. Tony's real mother and a British rock singer. Howard and Maria are his adoptive parents, not his birth parents.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Amanda Armstrong. Tony's real mother and a British rock singer. Howard and Maria are his adoptive parents, not his birth parents.
    Thanks, man.

Thoughts & Theories About Latest AVENGERS: ENDGAME Trailer

https://www.newsarama.com/44305-thou...e-trailer.html

Red Widow

At 1:13 we get a total curveball with Black Widow’s hair transitioning back to its original red, after it having been blonde in all her appearances in the previous Endgame footage including twice in the new trailer.
    red .jpg
    There is a lot at play here, including the fact you can never fully trust Marvel Studios and their digital manipulation of trailers to throw audiences off.

But look at the first re-appearance of the red closer. He hair is not only still blond at the tips, it’s significantly longer than the short bob she sports in other scenes, including the last with Thor and Captain Marvel.

This again suggests that a good amount of time … maybe significant time (months, years?) passes between the conclusion of Infinity War and the final plan to defeat Thanos and reverse the Snap.

Her transition back to red could also serve a second purpose - if the team travels back to the points in past as we all commonly assume, maybe she needs to go back to red to match her hair color in the past?

white suit.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-14-2019 at 09:26 AM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Ah, Secret Avengers. I miss them. At least Ellis's version of them.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Killer Nat by Mike Deodato...

mike deodato BW.jpg
    deo nat in action.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-14-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    She's got no arrows for that bow and the gun looks like a pirate themed toy.

Maybe she's better of punching people in this case
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    She's got no arrows for that bow and the gun looks like a pirate themed toy.

Maybe she's better of punching people in this case
    I loved her "old school" style.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Do I have to? (kidding, I like Nat/Bucky. But I'm not against Nat/Clint. I don't really see the appeal of Nat/Matt, but that's because I think killing Karen was a mistake, and breaking up with Kirsten was another.)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord