Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I'm too old for fortnite

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I'm too old for fortnite
    Same here, but I still occasionally play it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    What a horrendous outfit. The goggles are so 2001.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Jumping back into the Bat books with City of Bane, and working my way backwards. How’s Selina’s role in this storyline? Does it tie into her own book at all?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Jumping back into the Bat books with City of Bane, and working my way backwards. How’s Selina’s role in this storyline? Does it tie into her own book at all?
    hasn't been much crossover between her solo book and king's run. But city of bane definitely has a lot of development on selina and bruce's romance.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Very good news from Tynion - he loves writing Selina, and she will show up at least a little in his run! https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...76912291581953
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Very good news from Tynion - he loves writing Selina, and she will show up at least a little in his run! https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...76912291581953
    Be interesting to see how much he plays off what's King's doing/will do.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art by Bob Kane and Charles Paris from Batman #47 (June, 1948):

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Has there been word if the Jones solo book will continue, with the Bat/Cat book by King?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Selina becoming a basically permanent major part of Bruce/Batman's life now could very well be the biggest legacy of King's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Has there been word if the Jones solo book will continue, with the Bat/Cat book by King?
    They've said the book will be continuing on into next year with Jones still writing and drawing, we just don't know how much exactly it'll connect to whatever will be going on in Bat/Cat. Right now her book and City Of Bane have been pretty separate and not related to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    Selina becoming a basically permanent major part of Bruce/Batman's life now could very well be the biggest legacy of King's run.
    I am honestly thinking she will *SOMEWHAT* fill the role of Alfred now that he is dead(for now?) She'll be that emotional support Bruce needs that he can't get from everyone else. I don't think she will be in his ear giving him mission advice or whatever, but just when things are getting hard she'll be that anchor he needs to keep fighting. At least that's what I'm hoping King is setting up.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I am honestly thinking she will *SOMEWHAT* fill the role of Alfred now that he is dead(for now?) She'll be that emotional support Bruce needs that he can't get from everyone else. I don't think she will be in his ear giving him mission advice or whatever, but just when things are getting hard she'll be that anchor he needs to keep fighting. At least that's what I'm hoping King is setting up.
    At least the sass element will still be a factor...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least the sass element will still be a factor...
    Heh, very true. I'm just glad something will actually stick and not everything goes back in the toybox when King is done. Though I suppose with the 2020 luke fox batman plans, DC could already have a way out.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

What would happen if someone hacked Selina's Snapchat and her private time with Bruce and therefore Batman went public?

https://batfamilysocialmediamess.tum...-believe-youve

Why, pretend to have a threesome with Bruce Wayne and Batman, with bonus commentary from the Batkids