Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
See, if they were clearly half gloves, I wouldn’t mind them but they are sort of an in between. The weirdness comes from the unnecessary design choice of not having the gloves connected to the sleeve. It looks better all as one suit.

When it all comes down to it, her suit has never been practical in anyway.

1) Her eyes and mouth are exposed. Not so much a problem for Batman when he at least puts on eye liner to make him more mysterious, something Kyle doesn’t even attempt to do. I know covering her mouth would make her look like Black Panther but she did come first, which leads to my second point...

2) Why not use a hood? I get the cat motif but the ears don’t make any practical sense. Again, with Batman, they serve a point when a writer chooses it to be so. A burglar suit should never be “for the sake of it”. She got her nickname because of her skills, not her costume.

3) Leather? Forget the sex appeal. Being a thief and wearing leather makes just as much sense as a liberal in Alabama. How in the hell can she make all these jumps and kicks and sneaking around wearing a material well-known to be very restrictive?

Hate me all you want. Her suit needed a far more drastic change than this.