Fantastic Member

Default Detective comics #1027 : what do YOU wanna see?

The 1000th appearance of batsy is coming up. What would you like to see in this?

Maybe something that pays tribute to characters from 'tec 1-26 (Slam Bradley etc.)

Another re-telling of Case of the chemical syndicate?

What artists and writers should they use? (Denny O'Neil, Alan Grant, Klaus Janson, Kelley Jones, Sam Keith etc.

YOUR ideas?

I'd rather have a one-shot focused on one creative team telling a solid story. These collections of forgettable 4-8 pagers isn't doing it for me too much.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I like the 1000s, but for Tec 1027, I would love to see something a bit more out if the box. Not the 1 page thingy Marvel 1000 did, but more celebration, with really good stories.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews

Man, lot of Batman anniversaries lately .