Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

By Chrissie Zullo:

Screenshot_20190405-104245.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Accurate but surprisingly cute

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

By @led_terra on IG:

Screenshot_20190406-115155.jpg

By Samantha Dodge:

IMG_20190406_145332.jpg

Trailer for the Catwoman graphic novel:

Spectacular Member TravelerInTheDark's Avatar

So, new rebound beau? Or love at first sight maybe?

Cw10.jpg

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

I don't know. I doubt it. But it could happen. All bets are off when Bruce & Selina reunite. I think they're going to end up together.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    I don't know. I doubt it. But it could happen. All bets are off when Bruce & Selina reunite. I think they're going to end up together.
    Maybe they should instead let Alfred and Selina hook up for a while?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TravelerInTheDark View Post
    So, new rebound beau? Or love at first sight maybe?
    They've been introducing potential rebounds for a bit in this series now. Selina just wants a chance for solace and normalcy after her wild nights with the Knight and the strain of looking after her sister, it's not really going to be genuine love regardless, just an easy escape. This guy ain't lasting. When duty calls in King's run, she'll answer and leave these urges behind her.

This feels a bit like a Bon Jovi video don't you think?

BANNED

July solicitation, guest-starring Lex Luthor

CATWOMAN #13
    written by JOELLE JONES
    art by JOELLE JONES and FERNANDO BLANCO
    cover by JOELLE JONES
    variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
    Things have come to a head for Selina Kyle in Villa Hermosa. Between taking care of her sister and contending with all the crooks who cross her path looking to give her some bad luck, it’s enough to make a Catwoman go bad herself. So maybe she will?
    “Come now, Selina. Still playing the hero? Stop pretending you’re something you’re not.” It’s Lex Luthor’s words versus Catwoman’s will in this chapter of “The Offer”!
    ON SALE 07.10.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

Sounds exciting! But I wonder if Lex is actually in the issue of if this is an old quote of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    Sounds exciting! But I wonder if Lex is actually in the issue of if this is an old quote of his.
    It seems like Luthor seems to be showing up (or at least referenced) almost everywhere this July.

It's all connected to the Year Of The Villain they've been building up, where for the next couple months Lex is gonna pop up in most of the books (in what I assume is after credit stingers), basically to ask people to join him in his ultimate plans in the Justice League book.

So this issue will most likely involve Lex popping up to Selina and being all "Hey join me" and she'll probably be all "Nah I'm good." Same thing with Bane in the Batman issue, since given both of their heavy focus in the Batman story, they don't seem they would have a worthy role to play in JL. And based on some of the other characters he's gonna ask too, I feel like at least half of them are gonna decline.

BANNED

Interview with King, talks a bit about how the big question of his run is "Does Bruce put his love for Selina above the vow he made to his parents?"

https://www.newsarama.com/44769-tom-...ards-bane.html