Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

You might want to read Deadpool for that, looks like Elsa still has Jeff the Land Shark in it.

Blind Spot is getting a print edition:
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ttia-de-iulis/

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You might want to read Deadpool for that, looks like Elsa still has Jeff the Land Shark in it.

That's quite an odd choice. But similar to what DC is doing with their Walmart comics.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews

Mighty Member

Hopefully the print copies will help spark interest in letting Thompson do a 3rd JESSICA JONES arc! Her run on the book and the character is far too good to be cut that short!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Hopefully the print copies will help spark interest in letting Thompson do a 3rd JESSICA JONES arc! Her run on the book and the character is far too good to be cut that short!
    That is sadly not my experience of reprints, but I would be all for it. That does make me wonder...I've bought these issues digitally already...do I want to double dip in the hopes of getting more Jessica? (Probably not, as I like that all my Jessica collection is digital - the original Alias, the new JJ by Bendis, and the JJ by Thompson - all nice and together. )
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Is there a trade for the second story?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Is there a trade for the second story?
    Yup! https://www.amazon.com/Jessica-Jones...1404407&sr=8-1

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Thanks. I just ordered it. I was hoping my LCS would have had a copy, but it never ordered one.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Yeah, I mean i hope it does well so that maybe Thompson can continue writing more Jessica Jones, but in the other, I already bought it digitally, and have switched to primarily digital overall, so... Hopefully Marvel takes that into consideration.