Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The Netflix show is cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Though on positive notes, supposedly the third season was being made and intended as a "final" season so it should be a satisfying conclusion. And also, Jeph Loeb has implied they have plans to continue some of the series somewhere else, so you never know there could still be more of her in the future.

might as well do something somewhere with the same actors.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Though on positive notes, supposedly the third season was being made and intended as a "final" season so it should be a satisfying conclusion. And also, Jeph Loeb has implied they have plans to continue some of the series somewhere else, so you never know there could still be more of her in the future.
    I really, really hope that they made a good season. I want to remember something different than season 2.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I really, really hope that they made a good season. I want to remember something different than season 2.
    While waiting for DD S3, I hoped it was more S1 than S2. Same rule applies to JJ S3.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    While waiting for DD S3, I hoped it was more S1 than S2. Same rule applies to JJ S3.
    Very much so.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Fantastic Member

So it turns out Purple Man is alive.

The villain is one of his sons.

I find it hilarious the Purple Man out of all children he has sired Zebediah views Kara as the favorite despite the fact she is (morally) nothing like him.

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    So it turns out Purple Man is alive.

The villain is one of his sons.

I find it hilarious the Purple Man out of all children he has sired Zebediah views Kara as the favorite despite the fact she is (morally) nothing like him.
    He seemingly loved Karas mom, if I remember correctly. And I suppose the fact that she became a super hero is something to ne proud of, even if he's a villain.

Fantastic Member

The cover of Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter - Marvel Digital Original #3 and it's pretty... weird.

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

The cover of Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter - Marvel Digital Original #3 and it's pretty... weird.
    Is it weird? I mean, it's a LITTLE weird because given the last cliffhanger we know Jessica's world is changing and we don't know what that looks like yet. But if you're reading the book I don't think it's THAT weird.

ANNNNNYWAY.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Is it weird? I mean, it's a LITTLE weird because given the last cliffhanger we know Jessica's world is changing and we don't know what that looks like yet. But if you're reading the book I don't think it's THAT weird.

ANNNNNYWAY.
    Don't get me wrong Kelly the cover great, it's just not I was expecting from a Jessica Jones book.

Anyway I'm hoping Kara is going to kick some ass next issue as she's been kinda a chew toy throughout this arc. (still love the touching moment between her and Jessica in the first issue)

God that pic of Purple Danielle is creepy as hell.`
    Indeed it is.

PS I've always been a fan of Jessica aka Jewel. I have to show her some love by posting in this thread.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

I hear ya.

I guess what I'll say is there are A LOT of clues on that cover of how Jessica Jones Purple Daughter #3 is going to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's too bad. The series was great while it lasted.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    I hear ya.

I guess what I'll say is there are A LOT of clues on that cover of how Jessica Jones Purple Daughter #3 is going to start!
    It's weird, but it's a VERY GOOD kind of weird. Just imagining seeing Jessica in a "Pleasantville"-esque scenario sounds like its going to be really creepy and I can't wait for it!

And I think I just pieced together what the washing powder is supposed to be, verrrry clever spoilers:
    Carol is soap!
    end of spoilers