Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Incredible Member your_name_here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    548

    Default

    I’m a little switched off from the singles now. But I’m interested in reading when more of the collections come out.

  2. #17
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Waiting for the next issue and the collections. More news about the Amazon Series wouldn't hurt either^^

  3. #18
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidRA View Post
    The delays and the politics ended my interest in Lazarus.
    I agree just took Lazarus off of my pull lists . Tired of all the delays with Image titles .

  4. #19
    small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    western MA beside the CT River
    Posts
    873

    Default

    I don't understand why one would drop a title like this off a sub list-- in between issues--and yeah, it's a long time between--but in between, there are SO many other things to read, and when Lazarus DOES [finally] publish, for me, it's always been worth the wait, usually prompting a three or four preceding-issues re-read, largely an enjoyable thing. With most series, it seems, there're up and down issues, but overall Lazarus meets a pretty high mark. It does me no harm to keep it on my list; and I'd sure hate to miss the next issue, whenever it does appear.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Usagi, Velvet

  5. #20
    Amazing Member Paulie Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Danzig, Poland
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    I don't understand why one would drop a title like this off a sub list-- in between issues--and yeah, it's a long time between--but in between, there are SO many other things to read, and when Lazarus DOES [finally] publish, for me, it's always been worth the wait, usually prompting a three or four preceding-issues re-read, largely an enjoyable thing. With most series, it seems, there're up and down issues, but overall Lazarus meets a pretty high mark. It does me no harm to keep it on my list; and I'd sure hate to miss the next issue, whenever it does appear.
    Seriously. Quality of the comic is more important than the dates of its release.

  6. #21

    Default

    And Rucka was straight-forward about it becoming a quarterly publication. So it's not like it's off-schedule, it's just not monthly.

    This Week's Comics: Age of X-Men: Amazing Nightcrawler #4, Animosity #21, Monstress #22

  7. #22
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    And Rucka was straight-forward about it becoming a quarterly publication. So it's not like it's off-schedule, it's just not monthly.
    The problem with that is we didn't get the news of quarterly for a long time, and before that, it was just...not coming out.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews

  8. #23
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    The problem with that is we didn't get the news of quarterly for a long time, and before that, it was just...not coming out.
    How true . Even with other title I collect of Image they start out with regular issues then leave us hanging . So I have dropped all my image titles this month . Some are on hiatus some are just slow being released and some are being cancelled shortly .

  9. #24
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    How true . Even with other title I collect of Image they start out with regular issues then leave us hanging . So I have dropped all my image titles this month . Some are on hiatus some are just slow being released and some are being cancelled shortly .
    Still, i dont understand where the problem is? If its good, it doesnt matter how long it takes. And if i dont remember exactly what happend i re-read the latest issue.

    Its not that i wait for next issue to ship, its in my pull box. I think canceling a book because of delays is maybe an excuse for not reading it. Maybe you do not like it anymore, and thats your way out of the series...?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •