Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Hello everyone.I'm also big fan of Hank Pym.
    What kind of writers do you think it would help Hank get some attention?
    Dan Slott worte a nice stories about Hank Pym in Might Avengers.I also feel Grek Pak would be a good person to write him.
    Also,I dont know if Brian Reed is still writting comics,but since he also wrote for Earth Mightest Heroes TV show,he also could be a good to write Hank.

I want more Waid Hank.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

I always loved Hank Goliath (blue and yellow) and Hank Yellow Jacket, I would love for one of them to return.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I want more Waid Hank.
    Pretty much definitely this.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Pretty much definitely this.
    Ditto. I loved Mark Waid's Hank Pym. Didn't care for the art style on the faces, but loved how he was portrayed.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mago dos Gatos View Post
    Dan Slott worte a nice stories about Hank Pym in Might Avengers.I also feel Grek Pak would be a good person to write him.
    Also,I dont know if Brian Reed is still writting comics,but since he also wrote for Earth Mightest Heroes TV show,he also could be a good to write Hank.
    Someone like Roger Stern, because I thought how he handled Hank's psychology was quite compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mago dos Gatos View Post
    Waid definitely writes a great Hank. I would root for him to write Hank, if ever we're lucky enough to have him back. Christos Gage wrote him well in Avengers Academy, although a bit boring at times (the focus had to be on the kids after all). While he never technically wrote Hank himself, I think I would trust Jim Zub. It would be interesting to see a newer writer's take on a classic character such as Hank.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I want more Waid Hank.
    Agreed, especially if it continues the great friendship between Pym & Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I always loved Hank Goliath (blue and yellow) and Hank Yellow Jacket, I would love for one of them to return.
    Me too. Hank Pym's Yellowjacket = GOAT.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Add me to the Waid Hank list.

I like writers who would remember Pym has a sense of humor. The character isn't all serious all the time.

I would kill for Waid to write a retro Ant-Man and Wasp book with Hank and Jan .

waid pym particle family book when
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would kill for Waid to write a retro Ant-Man and Wasp book with Hank and Jan .
    This right here would be awesome!

Ultimate Member

Definitely. No hint of romance, maybe a little wistful 'remember when'-ing, but no need for either of them at this point to go backwards.

I'd be fine with some of the newer members of the Ant-family showing up. Jocasta. (Her and Janet's relationship could totally use some serious exploration.) Scott and Cassie Lang. Raz Malhotra (who Hank hasn't even *met* yet). Tom Foster? Not a big fan of Nadia, but she's a huge can of worms waiting to be opened in Hank's life.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Definitely. No hint of romance, maybe a little wistful 'remember when'-ing, but no need for either of them at this point to go backwards.

I'd be fine with some of the newer members of the Ant-family showing up. Jocasta. (Her and Janet's relationship could totally use some serious exploration.) Scott and Cassie Lang. Raz Malhotra (who Hank hasn't even *met* yet). Tom Foster? Not a big fan of Nadia, but she's a huge can of worms waiting to be opened in Hank's life.
    Throw Atlas (Erik) in there as a good guy, so he won’t fall back into limbo and be reverted to a bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed, especially if it continues the great friendship between Pym & Daredevil.
    I loved their friendship in Waid's book, and I always wanted to see it at least referrenced or developped more.

Retro as in set in the past, or retro as in old-school style? I'd be up for either, but less so something taking place in the past as I would prefer to see the characters move forward.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff