Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Exclamation Ant-Man 3 Being Planned by Marvel Says Michael Douglas

According to Hank Pym himself, Ant-Man will be BACK for a third movie!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    is there an example of Pym being a good parent?
    He wanted to with Tigra's son but she shut that down instead opting for the godfather/uncle route.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    According to Hank Pym himself, Ant-Man will be BACK for a third movie!
    The title is misleading, since that's not what Michael Douglas said, but I'd be down for another Ant-Man movie The first one was good, and the second one was even better!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Ultimate Member

What is Hank's status these days?

I know he showed up as a part of Pym-tron, and then got sucked into the soul gem. From there, something ate him, and the narrative kinda forgot him.

Any word on what is next?

Quote Originally Posted by doomeye56 View Post
    He wanted to with Tigra's son but she shut that down instead opting for the godfather/uncle route.
    I didn't like that Tigra referred to Hank as William's "godfather" since biologically speaking he's his father. Granted, he didn't make him, but I thought it would have been refreshing to see a man wanting to take responsibility for a child who shares half of his DNA. But in this instance, it was actually Tigra who wouldn't let him, which I thought was kind of unfair.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

I know he showed up as a part of Pym-tron, and then got sucked into the soul gem. From there, something ate him, and the narrative kinda forgot him.

Nope. You know as much as anyone else at this point. We're still wondering what was the point of including him in Infinity Countdown and Infinity Wars since it added up to nothing. Well... it added up to negative, since he's dead-er than he was before the event, if such a thing is possible.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

I swear, Pym is the unluckiest super hero in all of fiction. He just can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    The title is misleading, since that's not what Michael Douglas said, but I'd be down for another Ant-Man movie The first one was good, and the second one was even better!
    And the movies are practically the only thing Hank has going for him at this point .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I didn't like that Tigra referred to Hank as William's "godfather" since biologically speaking he's his father. Granted, he didn't make him, but I thought it would have been refreshing to see a man wanting to take responsibility for a child who shares half of his DNA. But in this instance, it was actually Tigra who wouldn't let him, which I thought was kind of unfair.
    In fairness though, William was her son and not Pym's. It's be no different if say, Pym's twin knocked her up

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And the movies are practically the only thing Hank has going for him at this point .
    Yep, unfortunately.

In fairness though, William was her son and not Pym's. It's be no different if say, Pym's twin knocked her up
    I think it's a bit different. From a technical and somewhat simplified point of view, a Skrull stole Pym's DNA and impregnated Tigra with it.

Anyway, since that baby hasn't been referenced since Avengers Academy ended, and Hank is nowhere around, the point is sort of moot.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I swear, Pym is the unluckiest super hero in all of fiction. He just can't catch a break.
    yeah i have said in other threads that i think hank has been treated by writers for years. as soon as someone comes along that wants to elevate hank back to the realm of 'hero' another writer takes over and trashes him again. Scientist Supreme was great and then 'it's all a lie' says Loki. but as loki is the prince of lies i am choosing to believe loki was lying to him

A reminder that Hank Pym canonically knows Judo:

BANNED

Wish this were featured in the cinema to me it looks so awesome!

iMan 42s

I came here with the vain hope Pym might be back but nope, still dead because somebody thought getting eaten by a gem monster was a good idea. WTH?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by maklelin highbain View Post
    yeah i have said in other threads that i think hank has been treated by writers for years. as soon as someone comes along that wants to elevate hank back to the realm of 'hero' another writer takes over and trashes him again. Scientist Supreme was great and then 'it's all a lie' says Loki. but as loki is the prince of lies i am choosing to believe loki was lying to him
    I wonder if marvel basically gave up on Pym as far as trying to get him past all his issues. It doesn't seem like they are trying too hard to fix his current predicament.