I finally saw Endgame!! Lucky for me cause it seems that there was an embargo on spoilers on social media and it has been lifted! Out of respect though, I'll continue to post with the spoiler tags.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
spoilers:

Perhaps Marvel will bring him back after five years j/k

They have a way to de-age Hank and Janet if they want now if they want to do Disney plus show with them.

It was cool to see seventies Pym. I would of thought he would of better secured his Pym particles in his lab given how paranoid he is about them being stolen in the MCU. I guess he thought no one would try to steal them off a Shield/military base.

It was a shame we never got to see him interact with Tony. We could still see more of his interaction with Howard in flashbacks in any possible movies though
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Since it's been more than four years since Rage of Ultron, your wish of bringing him back after five years would leave us with less than a year to wait... not that bad

I agree it was cool to see 70s Pym! Such a small detail, but they could have given him lighter hair, much like Michael Douglas himself had when he was young, and it would have been a nice nod to the comics. The classic helmet was a superb easter egg for fans!!

Maybe his paranoia about the Pym particles being stolen came from that very scene... he saw that even in a SHIELD facility he could get them stolen so he started being more paranoid about it.

I would have loved to see him interact with Tony. The fact that he went to his funeral speaks volumes to me. He probably realized that he had judged him solely based on his father's doing, and since Tony not only was able to adapt his quantum tech to move through time and literally save the world, thus saving his life and that of his wife and daughter, it must have weighed in the balance. Although I don't think we'll see Douglas's Pym or Pfeiffer's Janet again, it's a nice comfort to know they're still alive and well, and will be able to grow old together.

I saw a comment on IG or Tumblr saying that for the first time we had all original comic book Avengers on screen at the same time and kept waiting for it, but it never happened. The closest we got was Tony's funeral... but Tony wasn't really there They were all in the same movie, yes, but not on screen together. I guess they were talking about code names rather than people. Muggles.

I'm still hoping for a classic Ant-Man and the Wasp tv show at some point, even though I don't think it's going to happen.

end of spoilers