Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

I struggle with there being TWO Pyros. Its so dumb.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Guggenheim is devoid of any originality, water is wet, Bobby wants to meet a top

Why not two Pyros? Krakoa is polyamorous... Bobby can handle two top firemen...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Thing is, the creation of NuPyro in and on itself was extremely assinine. Guggs could have *tried* to make it a little more original by giving him a different codename, but he went ahead with the nostalgia and named him Pyro (and made him conveniently gay). At least Duggan is running with it down the funny alley.

I am pleased Christian Frost will be on Marauders. The banter with Bobby should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Thing is, the creation of NuPyro in and on itself was extremely assinine. Guggs could have *tried* to make it a little more original by giving him a different codename, but he went ahead with the nostalgia and named him Pyro (and made him conveniently gay). At least Duggan is running with it down the funny alley.

I am pleased Christian Frost will be on Marauders. The banter with Bobby should be fun.
    NuPyro should have been revealed to have been a resurrected Rusty Collins as many speculated instead of an original character

Only top fireman I want Bobby with is Johnny Storm
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    NuPyro should have been revealed to have been a resurrected Rusty Collins as many speculated instead of an original character
    Absolutely, something inventive and that draws from the mythos. Now they just have to handwave NuPyro into limbo as a footnote, which is really how the entirety of Gold should be treated.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Only top fireman I want Bobby with is Johnny Storm
    Alas, that is the one ship everyone would like to see sail, but is probably never going to. Also, Johnny needs to resolve his sexual tension with Daken, lol

I'm almost sold here.

Exactly.

And I can't wait for Christian!!!

Rusty would have been fun actually!

Absolutely, something inventive and that draws from the mythos. Now they just have to handwave NuPyro into limbo as a footnote, which is really how the entirety of Gold should be treated.

Alas, that is the one ship everyone would like to see sail, but is probably never going to. Also, Johnny needs to resolve his sexual tension with Daken, lol
    Imagine the love triangle drama with Johnny, Daken, and Bobby.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I want to pair Bobby with Firelord, Ghost Rider Danny Ketch, Sunfire, Avalanche, and Living Lightning.

I'm almost sold here.

Exactly.

And I can't wait for Christian!!!

Rusty would have been fun actually!

Daken would just troll the sh*t out of the situation and I'd be here for it!

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I want to pair Bobby with Firelord, Ghost Rider Danny Ketch, Sunfire, Avalanche, and Living Lightning.
    Logan and Jean can't be the only ones with a harem in this bold new world order, lololol

No disrespect to the Frosty shippers, but simply because Emma's gay brother is on the ship with Bobby, we don't know that Bobby is inclined to shiver Christian's timbers. Walk his plank? Batten down his hatches?

The pirate talk was just laying there. I'm sorry.

(I deliberately left out any and all poop deck talk)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    No disrespect to the Frosty shippers, but simply because Emma's gay brother is on the ship with Bobby, we don't know that Bobby is inclined to shiver Christian's timbers. Walk his plank? Batten down his hatches?

The pirate talk was just laying there. I'm sorry.

(I deliberately left out any and all poop deck talk)
    I mean, I'm down with them just developing the same dynamic Kitty and Emma have going on, back and forth banter with underlying respect. It's just funnir to talk about harems, really.

Well, we already know that Daken is into threesome lol

Ooh, that's a good idea. I completely forgot about Rusty and I read every single issue of X-Factor. Didn't Rusty reject the advances of a woman in his first appearance? And then he got a girlfriend with a forcefield that he couldn't touch? Mmmhmm. Still, Bobby was a mentor/teacher to Rusty, so it would be a little creepy if they hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Ooh, that's a good idea. I completely forgot about Rusty and I read every single issue of X-Factor. Didn't Rusty reject the advances of a woman in his first appearance? And then he got a girlfriend with a forcefield that he couldn't touch? Mmmhmm. Still, Bobby was a mentor/teacher to Rusty, so it would be a little creepy if they hooked up.
    Bobby and Rusty didnt need to be a couple or hook up. I dont think there was any implication that he was gay and I dont think he needs to be. Considering the only relevance people have for NuPyro was being someone for Bobby to hookup with, that goes to show how poorly he was thought out and executed. Rusty at least would have had connections to the New Mutants and other original X-men