Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I don't think Lalit Kumar Sharma is so bad at drawing regular people in particular their faces. Matt's face is pretty good. However, Kingpin is not good and comes across slightly comical. The action scenes don't work so well and seem too jerky and awkward.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Lalit's art took some getting used to after Checchetto, but I actually liked issue #8 very much...both story and art (I think it would have been better served with an inker who had a lighter touch, perhaps).
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-19-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Daredevil by Jacob Edgar:

Daredevil commission by Norm Rapmund:

DAREDEVIL #9 Bring on the Bad Guys Variant by DAVE JOHNSON:

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

For those playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance of the Nintendo Switch, Daredevil is pretty fun to play as. I was worried that he would get dwarfed by more powerful characters, but I think they did a good job of balancing everything in the interest of fun.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Not a bad issue. Wanting to see this to start gaining traction. There doesn’t seem to be anything really pushing the story along or an antagonist or threat to be following simultaneously.

I actually really do like Cole. He will either become on DDs side, or a villain. Can’t figure out where he’ll fall.

DAREDEVIL #12
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A) • Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    MARY JANE VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    “AN INCREDIBLY COMPELLING EXPERIENCE.” – Comicbook.com
    • After reuniting in explosive fashion with DAREDEVIL #11, Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checcetto continue their senses-shattering run on DAREDEVIL!
    • As Matt Murdock continues to struggle settling into a life without his horned alter-ego, a FAKE DAREDEVIL is captured by dirty cops.
    • PLUS: The ongoing saga of MAYOR WILSON FISK takes a brutal, bloody turn in a sequence that’ll have DD readers talking for months!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Daredevil features on the cover of:
    THE WEB OF BLACK WIDOW #2 (OF 5)
    JODY HOUSER (W) • STEPHEN MOONEY (A) • Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    Variant Cover by STEPHANIE HANS
    Mary Jane Variant Cover by BEN OLIVER
    SOLDIERS. ASSASSINS. LOVERS. THE WIDOW AND THE WINTER REUNITE!
    Natasha Romanoff and Bucky Barnes have a history as long as war, companions since the Widow’s earliest days in the Red Room when both were trapped in service to the wrong side. It’s one of the greatest — and most tragic — love stories of the Marvel Universe. Now the world will try to get between them once again. And with the Widow missing memories, she may find herself losing the only person who would have forgiven her for what she has to do next.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Incredible Member

Last week I got a package from IST containing Brubaker omni 1 and 2. They were actually not as thick as I thought they would be, so that was a pleasant surprise. As I flipped through the pages though I almost get the feeling that the pages Will crack and fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Last week I got a package from IST containing Brubaker omni 1 and 2. They were actually not as thick as I thought they would be, so that was a pleasant surprise. As I flipped through the pages though I almost get the feeling that the pages Will crack and fall off.
    The Omnibuses are not as great quality as they used to be. I have the first printings where the paper was thicker and they had faux leather covers.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL #12
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A) • Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    MARY JANE VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    “AN INCREDIBLY COMPELLING EXPERIENCE.” – Comicbook.com
    • After reuniting in explosive fashion with DAREDEVIL #11, Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checcetto continue their senses-shattering run on DAREDEVIL!
    • As Matt Murdock continues to struggle settling into a life without his horned alter-ego, a FAKE DAREDEVIL is captured by dirty cops.
    • PLUS: The ongoing saga of MAYOR WILSON FISK takes a brutal, bloody turn in a sequence that’ll have DD readers talking for months!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Wow! 5 6 7 8 9 10

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Omnibuses are not as great quality as they used to be. I have the first printings where the paper was thicker and they had faux leather covers.
    I see. I guess I'll just have to be gentle with them then lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I see. I guess I'll just have to be gentle with them then lol.
    This video is quite helpful with regards to how to initially open an Omnibus in order to prevent future damage whilst reading: