Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    Going back to the idea of what issue would you give your friend to start reading Daredevil...so if it is only one issue then I would choose this one:

Attachment 81137

This issue in my opinion is great as it DD vs Bullseye and just shows how much Matt has to deal with because of Bullseye and his faith. Then again if we get to cheat and share a story then I highly recommend Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Miller and JRJR, thats what got me.
    Excellent choice. You are a true connoisseur.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Going back to the idea of what issue would you give your friend to start reading Daredevil...so if it is only one issue then I would choose this one:

Attachment 81137

This issue in my opinion is great as it DD vs Bullseye and just shows how much Matt has to deal with because of Bullseye and his faith.
    The only reason I'd hesitate to pick that one is it builds so much on what comes before that I'd rather they read that first.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    OH GAWD!!!
    I want to read the preview but...
    I don't want to 'spoil' my first reading of next week's issue.
    So miserably torn.
    Personally, I'm not reading any previews but letting myself be surprised. Much the same with trailers. I don't watch them to movies I'm really excited for and that means all of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Awesome as that is, I can’t help but feel how stale the DD/Punisher relationship has become and would have loved for someone more unexpected to have rescued Matt. Maybe Natasha? They’d have a lot to catch up on. Or one of the Defenders?
    Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Lol I know I'm always saying this but Widow hasn't had a major guest spot in Daredevil since The Murdock Papers, which is by far the longest she's gone without one since she first appeared in the title. Natasha would have been a good choice here, especially since Zdarsky probably wants to use Punisher to contrast Frank and Matt's positions on lethality.
    Yes, I'm inclined to agree. A change to the Punisher would have been nice and why not Natasha. In the meantime, et's see what Zdarsky does with Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man Without Beer View Post
    Marco Checchetto returns in Volume 3 of Chip’s Daredevil! That makes me really happy!
    YES!

WAR OF THE REALMS #4 variant cover by Victor Hugo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Personally, I'm not reading any previews but letting myself be surprised. Much the same with trailers. I don't watch them to movies I'm really excited for and that means all of the MCU.
    I am way to curious to not look. I don't reas The dialogue though, I just look at The pretty pictures lol.

Same with movies. I Will look at The very furst teaser trailer and then The first proper trailer but after that I stop watching. I usually look away and cover my ears whenever The 10 or so different spots starts to rotate on The tv.

Awesome as that is, I can’t help but feel how stale the DD/Punisher relationship has become and would have loved for someone more unexpected to have rescued Matt. Maybe Natasha? They’d have a lot to catch up on. Or one of the Defenders?
    Punisher thinking Matt's finally "seen the light" in his view is something I'm excited for and not stale at all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Punisher thinking Matt's finally "seen the light" in his view is something I'm excited for and not stale at all to me.
    Considering the time they’ve known each other Punisher surely isn’t naive enough to believe that. He’d be highly skeptical at absolute most. I have to think he’s being facetious when he said that and thinks DDs been set up.

Exclusive Preview: WAR OF THE REALMS WAR SCROLLS #1

https://www.monkeysfightingrobots.co...war-scrolls-1/

Considering the time they’ve known each other Punisher surely isn’t naive enough to believe that. He’d be highly skeptical at absolute most. I have to think he’s being facetious when he said that and thinks DDs been set up.
    Regardless, I'm excited. No need to pee in my cheerios because you'd rather see someone else.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree 100%
    I held fast ad did not read the DD preview. As for movie trailers...I only watch the very first one, and that's it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

[QUOTE=gohei_;4304606]I am way to curious to not look. I don't reas The dialogue though, I just look at The pretty pictures lol.

Same with movies. I Will look at The very furst teaser trailer and then The first proper trailer but after that I stop watching. I usually look away and cover my ears whenever The 10 or so different spots starts to rotate on The tv.[/QUOTE]

LOL...I do the same thing in the movie theatres. I close my eyes, block my ears and hum a tune...my friends laugh at me all the time.

Silver Age Daredevil commission by Ruairí Coleman:

Not to repeat the great choices already put forward, I would say:

Daredevil #208 - keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout. Excellently weitten and drawn.

Attachment 81137

This issue in my opinion is great as it DD vs Bullseye and just shows how much Matt has to deal with because of Bullseye and his faith. Then again if we get to cheat and share a story then I highly recommend Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Miller and JRJR, thats what got me.
    Those will be my choices as well, especially Daredevil #208. It was my first Daredevil issue and it made me a fan of the character!!!!

This preview looks good, the whole conversation between Frank and Matt reminds me of the Brubaker's run and most notably of this scene:

It's going to be an interesting issue, that's for sure!

Incredible Member

Great, great issue!
    spoilers:
    This was basically a different take on the rooftop scene from both the show and the comics. On how many occasions has DD been seen using firearms before? I can't really recall any of those moments.
    I thought it was a bit harsh calling Frank an amateur lol.
    I'm really curious about why he took his shirt
    end of spoilers