Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Daredevil did exceptionally well in March with a pretty high placing!!

19. Daredevil #3 - 51,268

It looks like people are talking and buying. Let's hope these high figures stay that way.
    Holy crap, #19! Did not see that coming.

Although honestly, this is as good as the book's been since Brubaker's run, so I shouldn't be all that surprised.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    He's a fantastic writer and I'm glad to see his books selling well.
    Agreed. I'm reading Invaders as well and that deserves it's bump in sales just as well as DD.

Incredible Member

This new Daredevil run has been a really nice (and overdue) return to form for the series!

Thank you, Chip Zdarsky!

Incredible Member

This is the only War of The Realms book that tempts me to pick it up.
    Yeah I had no interest in this event but that page alone makes me want to read the tie-in. Thanks for sharing that, raffi.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I recently finished reading through Civil War II including some of the tie-ins and crossovers. As well as being the main protagonist in the Civil War II: The Accused one-shot, Matt also has a small part in Civil War II: The Fallen one-shot. Being Bruce Banner's lawyer, he reads out Bruce's will to his friends. Daredevil is also quite an important co-star in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D #8 in which thanks to Ulysses Cain's "visions", Phil Coulson envisages the death of Daredevil and therefore does everything to save him. Elektra also plays a major part in Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D #8-10.

I liked Matt's involvement in Civil War II. Thought it worked seamlessly and it ultimately set up the whole Mayor Fisk arc in Soule's run.

Avengers: Endgame Writers on Why Marvel's Netflix Heroes Didn't Show Up
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame...etflix-heroes/

More BS. If they wanted to include the Netflix characters they would have. The simple fact that none of them will admit is that the Netflix shows and the MCU were never connected to begin with and/or that the guy in charge of Marvel TV and Feige don’t like one another.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 05-02-2019 at 07:38 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I thought The Accused was a very good story. Guggenheim gets his share of complaints, but he wrote a good story there.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I finally got round to watching Daredevil S3. I know, I know, I'm a bit late to the party but finding time is not always so easy.

It was so very good. It hit so many good beats and the supporting characters were all very relevant and their stories very well put together. It has to be the best of all the Netflix seasons hands down. I could nitpick with certain scenes but the good stuff far outweighs the bad. Some of the episodes were pretty excellent. The writers and actors did a fantastic job.

I still have Punisher S2 before me, but right now, starting with the best, this is how I rate all the street hero seasons:

Daredevil S3
    Daredevil S1
    Iron Fist S1
    Defenders
    Iron Fist S2
    Daredevil S2
    Punisher S1
    Luke Cage S2
    Jessica Jones S2
    Jessica Jones S1
    Luke Cage S1

I finally got round to watching Daredevil S3. I know, I know, I'm a bit late to the party but finding time is not always so easy.

It was so very good. It hit so many good beats and the supporting characters were all very relevant and their stories very well put together. It has to be the best of all the Netflix seasons hands down. I could nitpick with certain scenes but the good stuff far outweighs the bad. Some of the episodes were pretty excellent. The writers and actors did a fantastic job.

I still have Punisher S2 before me, but right now, starting with the best, this is how I rate all the street hero seasons:

Daredevil S3
    Daredevil S1
    Iron Fist S1
    Defenders
    Iron Fist S2
    Daredevil S2
    Punisher S1
    Luke Cage S2
    Jessica Jones S2
    Jessica Jones S1
    Luke Cage S1
    Completely agree! If this winds up being the end, it couldn't have gone out any better.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Completely agree! If this winds up being the end, it couldn't have gone out any better.
    I agree. A great way to end the series. On a very high positive note which gave closure to certain issues but also possibilities for the future.

Incredible Member

I agree. A great way to end the series. On a very high positive note which gave closure to certain issues but also possibilities for the future.
    Agreed. Honestly, I could watch 10 more seasons of Cox as DD but if this is truly the end I am glad that we had 3 great seasons, that according to me was both true to the source material and also well-made production-wise.
    As you said it also gave us a decent ending as well, with no real cliffhangers or questions unanswered.

Daredevil S3
    Daredevil S1
    Iron Fist S1
    Defenders
    Iron Fist S2
    Daredevil S2
    Punisher S1
    Luke Cage S2
    Jessica Jones S2
    Jessica Jones S1
    Luke Cage S1
    That they were not. But to each their own and all that.

DAREDEVIL #6 Hidden Gem Variant by JOHN ROMITA, JR: